So... I'm Noob and i'd just want to know how to get Sound that sounds even a bit like Iron Maiden. My guitar is ESP's EC-50, If that helps.

Sry for my (maybe)bad english.
Marshall with gain.

Go for a high-gain sound as it'll also work fine.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
The lack of knobs makes it hard but if you set it to R-fier and play around with the gain and tone you might get something. Adding some delay might also help.
Drive - 7
Treble - 9
Mid - 7
Bass - 4
Reverb - 0
Use your bridge humbucker - I find this tone to be excellent for Maiden - The Trooper, Hallowed especially

There's a thread for band settings;

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
^ i don't think you can. i'd set the amp model to either metal stack, or classic stack, and then set the tone and gain to taste. shouldn't be a million miles away from maiden.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
to me that band setting list is so lame...every amp is entirely diff. what sounds like maiden on one amp can sound like complete crap on another
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ i don't think you can. i'd set the amp model to either metal stack, or classic stack, and then set the tone and gain to taste. shouldn't be a million miles away from maiden.

+1

Maiden are pretty middy so you want the tone pretty high - it's not the greatest tone knob in the world but it does the job. I never touch tghe R-fier model on my Microcube, although I can see why people like it - I'm pretty much always on classic stack, it does a perfectly passable maiden tone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^

Quote by kayman121
to me that band setting list is so lame...every amp is entirely diff. what sounds like maiden on one amp can sound like complete crap on another

yeah, definitely.

i think it's more to stop the entire forum to become clogged with "what settings?" threads...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ indeed it is. Anyway, +1 to the idea of using the Metal Stack setting. And like the Seagal said, they're pretty middy so keep the tone knob quite high.
tone turned up, gain middle area, on r-fier channel. I usually put a bit of delay on it, and even flanger sometimes to make it sound less bright. It kinda went away from the iron maiden sound with the flanger, but I like it better.