So... I'm Noob and i'd just want to know how to get Sound that sounds even a bit like Iron Maiden. My guitar is ESP's EC-50, If that helps.

Sry for my (maybe)bad english.
dont post mulitple threads of the same topic... you got an answer in the other one
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Sry for double post. I posted it twice 'cos i didn't know which was the right forum.
probably the brit combo as he used marshalls, put tone nob at 0 and turn up for more crunch.
put gain at 10 and turn down to get the desired amount of gain.
i think they also used a small amount of reverb too, so you might as well add that in there.
hope that helps a little bit

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by metallicafan616
probably the brit combo as he used marshalls, put tone nob at 0 and turn up for more crunch.
put gain at 10 and turn down to get the desired amount of gain.
i think they also used a small amount of reverb too, so you might as well add that in there.
hope that helps a little bit

What if he wanted to play stuff off Somwhere in Time or Seventh Son of a Seventh Son?
Gear
Jackson DX10 Dinky
Dean Michael Schenker Standard
Dean ML XM (hot rodder)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Fender POS 75 Watt
MXR ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Quote by CharvelJackson6
What if he wanted to play stuff off Somwhere in Time or Seventh Son of a Seventh Son?

thought he always used a marshall amp? doesn't say anything on wikipedia about anything else

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I forget what the company was, but they were playing a different amp for those 2 tours I believe. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Gear
Jackson DX10 Dinky
Dean Michael Schenker Standard
Dean ML XM (hot rodder)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Fender POS 75 Watt
MXR ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
I'm not all too familiar with the Cube's settings...

Are there any British presets in the Cube? If so you'll definitely want to use those, plus quite a generous amount of GAIN, and throw some Reverb in there.
Quote by CharvelJackson6

There was loads of synth guitar stuff on seventh son...you're better off just forgetting about those tones for the time being!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com