i can only go on the internet through my ps3 and when i try to look at tabs they come out in a single linear line. can anyone help me to fix this or direct me to a place where the tabs will show normally?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
nadda... mine does the same thing, but I have a comp... sorry dude... but tabs won't come out like they do on a computer
Yeah I have the ps3, but i never use it, because it lacks many features, flash for example.
why don't you use a computer and stop making the rest of us feel inferior( and poor.) but really dude if i knew what to do i'd tell you
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I tried looking up tabs on my moms phone.
I got to the site, but the letters were all screwed up so just use the computer

MC name = Bearrorism
my PS3 does the same
but only on the UG tabs
only thing you can do is use another site
which sucks cos the tabs are normally crap but oh well
Use a computer.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by cm_punk_fan
why don't you use a computer and stop making the rest of us feel inferior( and poor.) but really dude if i knew what to do i'd tell you

I'd really rather use my computer than my PS3 for web browsing. The only advantage that the PS3 has is insanely fast boot-up time.
Funny words.