Mmk so i decided to restring my new guitar for the first time today... I can restring fixed bridges perfectly without any problem, except my guitar's got a 6-pt "Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo". I just unwound the low E from around the tuning peg, and when i tried to push the low E string through the bridge and through the hole in the back... it didn't move at all. It's just stuck, and no matter how hard i try to force it through the back of my guitar through the bridge, it won't move. At all. Not even in the other goddamn direction.

So now i'm sitting here with a guitar lying on my bed with a missing E and B string... someone help me on this please
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
So it's stuck in the sustain block? Try unfolding a paper clip and shoving it down there to try and push down the string.
Quote by CJRocker
So it's stuck in the sustain block? Try unfolding a paper clip and shoving it down there to try and push down the string.

ive done that before so +1
wait, how far out is the string?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i usually cut off the rolled up part, if I understand what you're trying to explain correctly
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
I never did and it didn't happen to me... what could it be?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ball end and even the bullet ends will jam in the block if they have been on the guitar for a long time. You just gotta find something that will fit thru the hole to persuade em out.