I just killed my last guitar because it sucked(it just sounds terrible no matter what you do to it). So I need a new one, but im tight on money and such. I have $100, but I can add stuff such as, Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360, An Alien Workshop skateboard set-up(the deck is heavily used), and a Yamaha GA-10 Amp. I just need a decent guitar I can use until I get my Schecter this Christmas. If you have some spare stuff(picks, strings, or anything else) I will be willing to take them God, I sound like such a bum.
Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives...
Take them with you. But leave the limbs you have lost.
They belong to me now.
i have a squire that i switched the piickguard and pickups on if youre interested
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Sorry, not much of a Fender guy.
They belong to me now.
Just masturbate, at least you're playing something, doesn't have strigs but you play it
Need a name to my band

Ozzy and Zakk ROCKS

Fuc*ing bad gear:
Squier Strat
Squier amp [from de pack --']
pedal ZOOM G2.1x

In terms of buying:
Fender 100W amp
I got my "Americana" series Gretch 3/4-sized acoustic guitar online (Musician's Friend, Sweetwater, etc.) for about $100. If all you need is a playable guitar, it's a pretty good deal.
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele
An LTD M-50 with Jackson CVR-2 pickups. Its in decent shape and plays nice enough, $90 would cut it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by Lt.DustyBanana
An LTD M-50 with Jackson CVR-2 pickups. Its in decent shape and plays nice enough, $90 would cut it.

PM'd
They belong to me now.