Page 1 of 2
Its finally fuucking here DUDES!!!!!!

We are all about to embark on the last year before we enter the mindless, redundant, spirit crushing era known as adult hood.

But then again i cant wait for high school to be over.

i think i only have like 4 classes so i only go from 8-12.

so tat should be sweet

anyone else graduating this year?
Yes. I can't get wait get the hell out of here.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
08 > 09

notice how the 08 is shaped like tits and a potato and the 09 is a guy licking a potato thats why 08>09
i am axel rose
I am, I only have to be at school for 9-12.
Its gonna be pretty easy, I should be completely done by December.
ಠ_ಠ
good for you(not sarcasm), im gradutating in 2012, thats when the world is supposed to end..... THAT ****ING SUCKS!!!!
I am pumped for this year. its gonna be great
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
06>07>08>09

Im oldish
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by Thornography
08 grads ftw.

This statement has the full support of Gunpowder.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
This statement has the full support of Gunpowder.

And Gwiters.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50

cant wait to get out but dont want to go back haha
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
Quote by Thornography
08 grads ftw.

Agreed.

Really though.. Enjoy your last year in hell. I know I didn't do **** my last year of high school.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
yea, i hate skool and i suck at it so after dis year of fun an parties its to the working class grind i go =/
Starting last year in a month. Can't wait until it starts, because the sooner it starts, the sooner it finishes!
Quote by crazy8rgood
good for you(not sarcasm), im gradutating in 2012, thats when the world is supposed to end..... THAT ****ING SUCKS!!!!

LOL me too!!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Quote by garrett5
x2

It be simple math, that 10 > 9, 8, or 7!

Yes. but 6 is afraid of 7, because 7,8,9

BAHA
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
i started school on the 5th. i cant wait to get this year over with.
and i go to school from 7:15 to 12:41.
then i go to work. ://

i'm looking forward to graduation.
but i'm not looking forward to bills and taxes.

*edit*
and i only work three days a week, so that's pretty chill.
Last edited by !normajean! at Aug 11, 2008,
Why is it such a big deal to graduate high school? Surely the least you could do is graduate high school. It's not a big deal in the UK and only once you get a degree do you graduate as that is an actual achievement. High school is compulsory so it's no big achievement to finish it.
I'm a senior too but how the hell you guys get out so early? I either go from 7:55 to 3:05 or 8:00 to 3:10. They haven't told us yet. I wanted to take a ton of study halls but we're only allowed five a week, so I have two half year study halls.
Quote by tyronelab
Why is it such a big deal to graduate high school? Surely the least you could do is graduate high school. It's not a big deal in the UK and only once you get a degree do you graduate as that is an actual achievement. High school is compulsory so it's no big achievement to finish it.

It's more of a checkpoint in life.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
10>07>08>09

+1

Hopefully this year will be good but I'm gonna have to work hard. I'll have harder classes as a senior but I won't have to worry about my GPA as much (a 4.0 shouldn't be a problem as a senior should it?)
Quote by tyronelab

Done pissing on everyone yet?
Wow, am I the only one scared ****less of graduating from high school? I mean, college applications, suddenly being on your own, managing your life. It will be awesome to have some independence but it's kinda making me nervous.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I kind of want this whole year to fast-forward so i can go to college already.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm kind of excited for this year. I signed up for bitchin classes and summer's been getting boring. I hope it's good...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I graduate in 2011. I'm only gonna be a sophomore.

I am looking forward to college and the end of high school, but I am going to miss football and my lifelong friends.

I am probably going to get a scholarship offer from a smaller college, but I'm going to a big college no matter what.

Right now my top 3 picks are UT (Tennessee), UCLA, and Berklee Music College.

Also, the way my schedule is worked out, I will have almost all my credits done by the end of my Junior year. But no matter what, you have to stay at school from 8 to 3 at my school even if you don't have a class. You are expected to take redundant classes to fill the hours.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I graduated already (08) but I am on my way back for year 5. Sounds crazy, but I've actually thoroughly enjoyed high school (mostly grades 11 and 12). I hadn't the faintest idea what I wanted to do after high school in my gr 12 year, which led me to the decision to stay back another year. Also I still need one university level credit in order to even qualify for uni. I'm happy with my decision; I get to take it easy for one more year and take a bunch of classes that I will like, meanwhile saving up money. Then next year its off to uni which I am now very excited about.
Im packing for college as we speak. I leave friday/ im so depressed packing all my **** up and saying goodbye to all my friends n stuff.
Christ, please enjoy your senior year. Its amazing.
But when its time to leave, prepare yourself
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
yeah i've been watching my senior friends leave every year of high school, kinda sucks that it's my turn but oh well. It'll be a fun year, hasn't really sunk in yet but I've already... embraced the whole senior feel I suppose. Though in all honesty most people could care less about grades in my school

Time to enjoy my last year of high school in about a month I suppose
Page 1 of 2