when i turn it on it just doesn't work. the buzzing sound of the amp goes up but it wont work how am i suppose to play wihtout an amp D: what do i do!
Maybe it's just a phase?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
but i wanna play rock i dont feel like playing unplugged i did that at like 3 am today D: but seriously u guys kno whats wrong do i need a new amp.. P.S this is a starter amp that came with my squier guitar
A starter amp with a squier. Sounds like you need a new guitar and amp. Yeah just buy a new practice amp don't bother to try and fix it.
tell it you'll give it sexual favours if it does it right? you're a guy right?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by shorabali
A starter amp with a squier. Sounds like you need a new guitar and amp. Yeah just buy a new practice amp don't bother to try and fix it.

yea i just started man give me a break... im hoping to get a another guitar maybe christmas like an epiphone
sounds like you're not even plugged in.. or like your cables aren't plugged in right or something. are you just plugging in straight from guitar to amp?
It could be a bunch of things

-your cable could be bad
-your output jack could be loose
-or the amp just isn't working
-pickups could be wired incorrectly
-and some other things perhaps

And make sure you're not playing real close to the amp either, give it at least 2 feet

When my amp did that, there was a wire pinched inside. I don't know if that's you're case or not though, I wouldn't mess around with it though.
Do you like Bagpipes?

Good for you

Quote by postmortem2006
Perfect metal stereotype;

If you have long hair, apparently your music goes RAGHHHHHRAGHRARGHRARGHHHHHHH.

Quote by Stratocaster88
sounds like you're not even plugged in.. or like your cables aren't plugged in right or something. are you just plugging in straight from guitar to amp?

no i have a distortion pedal in the middle but i tried taking it out still doesn't work i dont get it because it worked yesterday just fine i put it away, i dont even move it that far maybe just like 3 inches.. and today it doesn't work
I agree with Steven, it's just a phase? When did it start acting up? Who does it hang out with?

ANYWAYS... it is a starter amp, so... it's probably not good quality. Check the input jack and make sure it's not loose. Make sure your patchcord isn't faulty or anything.

If that still doesn't work, you could take it to a tech to look at it, but for that price you could probably put the money towards a better amp, like a VOX or Roland Cube.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I agree with Steven, it's just a phase? When did it start acting up? Who does it hang out with?

ANYWAYS... it is a starter amp, so... it's probably not good quality. Check the input jack and make sure it's not loose. Make sure your patchcord isn't faulty or anything.

If that still doesn't work, you could take it to a tech to look at it, but for that price you could probably put the money towards a better amp, like a VOX or Roland Cube.

ok thx idk it started today it worked fine yesterday but yea i could use a better practice amp thx for the help
you should be glad if your amp is gay. otherwise if you get a tube amp it will mate with it and you'll end up with some unwanted hybrid amps...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
who uses "gay" in that sense any more.

foolish children. thats who.

try each lead. eliminate every possibility, one at a time.
Go buy a Roland Micro cube (and some K-Y Gel).
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele