You mean where the strings go through the body... or where the strings rest on the bridge?

tailpiece is where strings go into the body i belive and the saddles are where the strings rest

edit: bridges vary a bit from guitar to guitar so it could be different depending on the type.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
on what type of guitar?!?!

the bit where the strings get wedged in on a strat is called the trem block
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by banman
red hot chili peppers

Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
ive been to 3 stores even guitar center and nobody has them not even on the internet... my wammy bar broke off in it