Hi, I am looking to buy my first guitar pedal. I don't have a lot of money so my price range would be anywhere under $65. I have a Solid State Kustom 66 Amplifier which has a decent clean channel but a synthetic lead channel. My guitar is a Les Paul knockoff, brand - Jay Turser model - JT-220 cs. I'm looking for a very versatile pedal, but the main sound I want to achieve is a smooth creamy overdrive, something along the lines of Santana.
My Digitech RP80 was my first pedal, pretty cheap, but it has tons of effects to play around with, I still have it and could let it go for under $65.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
just buy an ibanez tubescreamer..dont be fooled by stupid ads for distortion pedals. as for the santana....he uses duumble amps...which cost around uhhhh 10 grand haha
oh okay. Some of the few that I picked out were the Bad Monkey, the Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive, the Boss OS-2, the Ibanez TS7 Tubescreamer, and the DOD Preamp/250 reissue. I was just going to get the Boss SD-1 but I wanted some advice.
Didn't read that you wanted an overdrive, sorry
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
thats okay and i checked out the Digitech RP80. I'm just looking for a simple everyday run of the mill pedal with some decent variety. The Cool Cats look too funky for me, but I checked em out some of them sound decent. I'll put them into consideration.
Quote by SolKanar77
thats okay and i checked out the Digitech RP80. I'm just looking for a simple everyday run of the mill pedal with some decent variety. The Cool Cats look too funky for me, but I checked em out some of them sound decent. I'll put them into consideration.

Aren't the big muffs and the little big muffs pretty cheap? I thought they were around €60. I like 'em and they give great sustain.

Grtz.