Page 1 of 2
I made these pants by hand
They only cost me like $4 to make and i put zippers all over them but that's not in this pic
Pretty cool pants. How did you make them?

I make pants too I have pictures if you want to see some of my work. I've got jackets, painting, patches etc if you want to see.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
It's just a kilt for those who daren't bear all. You wuss.

I would wear one but it's not my part of my heritage
Quote by PERMA.BANNED

I make pants too I have pictures if you want to see some of my work. I've got jackets, painting, patches etc if you want to see.
Now there's an obvious username for a multi if ever I saw one.
Quote by PERMA.BANNED

Lol my mom taught me how to make them because she used to be a punk back in the 80s
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.
Look kinda faggish/scene... Maybe a cross between the two.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by DimebagJosho
Look kinda faggish/scene... Maybe a cross between the two.

Lol It's called homemade idiot

fixed*:
Last edited by man_po_po at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Aside from looking totally gay I'd say you did a pretty good job.

Edit^ I agree with Chris.

+1
Dont like that fabric for pants
Quote by man_po_po
Lol It's called punk idiot

Well, because of the large number of scene/emo people today, one might naturally assume that it is in fact, scene/emo. However, we will go with your word that it is in fact, punk.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Hm. Too bad the misfitis logo has become more of a pop/emo/scene logo than a punk logo nowadays. It doesn't look very comfortable to be honest.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I wouldn't wear them but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't. Who gives a **** what the pit thinks.
Quote by man_po_po
If you use the word 'punk' to describe a style of clothing rather than a genre of music, chances are you're too self-conscious to understand what that movement stood for. Same applies if that's a word you use to describe yourself.
Here's the thing, the belt is cool. The pants, wat the F*CK! Emo fashion is gay. I'm a Metalhead; I hate Emo clothin. Ugh!
just make them into shorts and they will be fine
Quote by Lil Macker
Please tell me he's not from The Pit. That place changes people...

*shudders*
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Hm. Too bad the misfitis logo has become more of a pop/emo/scene logo than a punk logo nowadays. It doesn't look very comfortable to be honest.

It's cotton
Wind passes right through them
No I'm an not a fag emo
Quote by man_po_po

NO!! F*CK NO! Look up Punk, you'll find that it's the exact opposite of everythin supposed modern 'Punk' stands for. Punk was political, not bunch of whiny Green Day/fags who have no opinion of worth or viewpoint that is more than whiny sh*t!
Quote by man_po_po
It's cotton
Wind passes right through them
No I'm an not a fag emo

Oh God, please tell me that you've already put them through the dryer in that pic, or else your nuts are going to be so constricted they'll shrivel up and look like a prune.
That's pretty cool man, that kinda makes me want to make my own pants too.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by rocklikeafool
NO!! F*CK NO! Look up Punk, you'll find that it's the exact opposite of everythin supposed modern 'Punk' stands for. Punk was political, not bunch of whiny Green Day/fags who have no opinion of worth or viewpoint that is more than whiny sh*t!

Wow calm down don't get your "metal Hair" all in a bunch lol
Quote by RU Experienced?
Oh God, please tell me that you've already put them through the dryer in that pic, or else your nuts are going to be so constricted they'll shrivel up and look like a prune.

Yep I buy prewashed cotton for all the pants i make
Quote by man_po_po

i had my "punk" rebellion in the mid 90's and i still felt like a poser compaired to what was punk back in the 80's. thats not punk im sorry. its kiddy-punk maybe at very best. im not gonna try and say what punk is, because thats what makes it so. its a form of expression thats kinda like when you see someone doing something or wearing something that you know is just saying "F YOU" to everyone that walks by without saying that. what your doing is trying. not punk. no "punk cloths" are worth bragging about cause they are dismal. well maybe punk now a days but i dont consider anything out today by any new band anywhere near punk.

if anything they look like pants i'd see at a ska show with a small brim hat and a set of suspenders on a wife beater tank top. and some 16 lace doc martins outside the pants
They're hideous.

Lol not trying to be mean. But guys, and girls actually, always look better in regular jeans in my opinion.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Quote by chris024
i had my "punk" rebellion in the mid 90's and i still felt like a poser compaired to what was punk back in the 80's. thats not punk im sorry. its kiddy-punk maybe at very best. im not gonna try and say what punk is, because thats what makes it so. its a form of expression thats kinda like when you see someone doing something or wearing something that you know is just saying "F YOU" to everyone that walks by without saying that. what your doing is trying. not punk. no "punk cloths" are worth bragging about cause they are dismal. well maybe punk now a days but i dont consider anything out today by any new band anywhere near punk.

if anything they look like pants i'd see at a ska show with a small brim hat and a set of suspenders on a wife beater tank top. and some 16 lace doc martins outside the pants

See but how can you say anything about me if you don't know me
I was simply referring the pants as being punk esq because that one guy called them fag emo pants
LAWL.

punk my ass

Quote by man_po_po
See but how can you say anything about me if you don't know me
I was simply referring the pants as being punk esq because that one guy called them fag emo pants

They are fag emo pants.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by rigiddigits
If you use the word 'punk' to describe a style of clothing rather than a genre of music, chances are you're too self-conscious to understand what that movement stood for. Same applies if that's a word you use to describe yourself.

BURN!
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Page 1 of 2