I REALLY want a C30, but I've heard from many people "It's too loud to play in the house, you will have to always have the volume on 1-2" (because I only play at home) If thats true, is there a pedal that reduces noise but keeps tone so I can get those loud volume tones at low volume. Similar to the power sponge in other peavey models?
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

an attenuator(sp?) would be want you want, but as to which one, I wouldn't have a clue
Wow they're expensive, any alternatives?
Quote by Le_Bunny

not that i know of, but some other people on the forums would know more than me, so see if they reply to your thread
ok, because 300-$500 is a lot for just a noise reducer
Quote by Le_Bunny

Quote by (Metal)lica
I REALLY want a C30, but I've heard from many people "It's too loud to play in the house, you will have to always have the volume on 1-2" (because I only play at home) If thats true, is there a pedal that reduces noise but keeps tone so I can get those loud volume tones at low volume. Similar to the power sponge in other peavey models?

you are correct it is really loud for home use. i use Hearo Hi-Fi Ear Plugs with the amp on 3-4 and its good. w/o ear plugs its on like 1-2. lol. but its a damn good nice amp and its worth it (even if you have to wear earplugs) i was also thinking of purchasing a attentuater(sp?) for the noise reason. its awesome though. took it to the schools gym and cranked that sucker. shook the floor. it was epic. but anyways, hope you can get it!
Quote by (Metal)lica
ok, because 300-$500 is a lot for just a noise reducer

yea, there are cheaper ones than that out here though, just search musicians friend, as well as craigslist and Ebay
You could get a good dirt pedal or just mess with the gain channel on the amp. There's nothing like a cranked tube amp, however if you have to rely on preamp gain and pedals you can still get decent tones at low volumes.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Ill check, all I know is the other ones are EXPENSIVE
Quote by Le_Bunny

Hey wow $100, so this will quiet the amp right?
Quote by Le_Bunny