I looked up the chords for Something by ze beatles to strum along with and i noticed that i have to play these chords:

C/G , A/E, and G#+

Here is the link to the song. http://www.guitaretab.com/b/beatles/1228.html

Could someone please give me the tablature or fingering position for these 3 chords.
Also if you have a short way to explain the theory of split chords that will be helpful, otherwise i'll just google it.
Split chords are pretty simple once you know what they are. Take C/G. It's a C chord, but with G as the bass note.
C/G:

e|0
b|1
g|0
d|2
a|3
e|3

A/E:

e|0
b|2
g|2
d|2
a|0
e|0

I'm not sure about the G#+ to be honest, it should be a G# augmented (sharp 5th) but I can't really be bothered to work out a good way of playing it within the song.

Split (or Slash) chords are a normal chord but with the note after the "/" in the bass so A/E is an A chord with an E as the lowest note.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Split or Slash chords are simple like the people who posted it before me,For example A/E is just an ordinart A chord with a E as its base note
~Vince~
Fender MIM Telecaster ('06) [Modded]
PRS S2 Custom 24 ('13) [Modded]
Squier Affinity Fat Strat [Modded]
Yamaha F310

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo
Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25

SD Vapor Trail
Xotic SL Drive
Xotic BB Preamp
Boss BD-2
Boss DS-1 [MonteAllums]