Hi Guys,

I live in a building of studio apartments and sometimes you can hear whats going on in the apartments next door if the tool upstairs isn't playing Usher at full volume. I heard them have a fight the other night (the couple next door) and it got really scary. I saw her the next day with bruises down her arm and one on her neck. Today they were doing it in the hallway (fighting that is) and you could hear her scream and beg him to stop. I feel like a bit of a dick for not doing anything, but should I?

I really don't know.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
if you could spell = credibility?

you live in Brum? thank hell i live in N.Wales - i never see violence like that.

"Today they were doing it in the hallway and you could hear her scream and beg him to stop. I feel like a bit of a dick for not doing anythin....."

if you hadnt put (fighting that is) in there - woah that would have sounded.....
Just call the cops over anonymously. That way you don't really get involved yourself, and the cops can just say there was like a noise disturbance or something.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
burst through their door, bludgeon him to death with a trout, and then make love to the woman
Quote by hazzmatazz
I dunno, in all fairness it really isn't any of your buisness.

That's what I keep thinking, but I feel so sorry for her, and I can hear that guy sing in the shower so he'd get one on my behalf too.

I don't wanna call the police purely because they'd know it was me since I'm the only one who can hear them since they have no other neighbours.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by shredbeyndshred
Yes you should report him. Or kick his...

yeah, the mods will permaban him fo sho
GTE: Involved
is that like GTA: Vice City?

But, in response to the thread... I think you should call the police if anything drastic happens
Edit:
Quote by daniel.mycoe

I don't wanna call the police purely because they'd know it was me since I'm the only one who can hear them since they have no other neighbours.

What's wrong with that? They can't really sue you for hearing them fight, and if anything, you might be doing the woman a favor from what I understand.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Aug 11, 2008,
You should at least contact authorities, you don't have to reveal your name.

@hazzmatazz-When you suspect that there is abuse going on, you should make it your business.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
do something dude, you are going to feel terrible if she dies or something...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I don't think anyone doubts those bruises are accidents. It's assault, therefore a crime, so you should report it.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
OK, I just realised I spelt the title wrong.

I am sorry!

took you long enough
she FELL, right......?

the DOOR, right.....?

it was the CUPBOARD, right.....?

i tripped on the CAT, right.....?

thats what Brian WANTS you to THINK!

better get the rozzers onto 'em - this happens ALL the time on The BILL!