Page 1 of 3
Im sure all the other rangers fans were as glad as me to see that were yet again selling our best player, going through the records here this is how to run a successfuly football club aparently:

Spend millions on crap players e.g ex reject such as keny Miller and some hearts reject from lituania, a boy from cardiff who nobody has heard off.

Sell your best players year after year and not learning your lessons e.g. sell ferguson to blackburn and buy him back, sell everyone to blackburn or to an ex rangers managers new club. Sell your best defender (hutton) realising he was great, then not learning the lesson and selling the newest best defender in the team Cuellar.

Rangers may aswell now just sell all of their remaining players for scraps..........sure davie wier you can go for £0, mcgregor do you want to go to? ok, we'll sell you. Oh hello Kris boyd, our number one goalscorer with an unbelievable record winning 2 cups for us, im afraid we dont like you......were gona have to sell you to some team in england in a retard division, it wont stop us buying another reject striker from some other 3rd world country.

Anyone else think this is a joke........

/rant over
Last edited by clement1 at Aug 11, 2008,
are you a hooligan?

you use bad language.

i dont trust ANY scottish football supporters with a pair of scissors....
It's a two horse race mixed with religion and politics...

Mon the Rangers & Celtic, folks!
Quote by BassmasterGreg
who cares?

Rangers/Spl suck anyway

Piss off. You know you can't say **** about anyone when your teams best player is Ronaldo.

I'm somewhat of a Rangers supporter, but yes. Shenannigans.
Yep i am pretty disgusted with the way things are going. You can tell a mile away this was planned. He was 'injured' for the Qualifiers and we bought another central defender when we didn't need one, unless of course another is leaving. Selling Hutton basically gave away the league last year and i think selling Cuellar will give Celtic the league again this year. We are in ruins.
i cant take rangers seriously, even though on paper im a protestant. most of rangers supporters couldnt name 4 of the players, and only like them because of the history.
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
I miss the days of Ali McCoist and Gazza. Football was actually worth watching in the late 90s. Although, up until about 4 years ago, the entire SPL was just a race between Rangers and Celtic to the top. That much I didn't like, as there was only really 2 games a week worth watching
Quote by ma)(payne
Piss off. You know you can't say **** about anyone when your teams best player is Ronaldo.

I'm somewhat of a Rangers supporter, but yes. Shenannigans.

sense, do you know how to make it?

but yes Rangers are a joke always have been

/thread
Quote by imthehitcher

/thread

I love you for backing me up,

but the SPL is just horrible.
hahah manchester united fan....

how can they talk when they're "attacking play" involves passing to ronaldo and letting him shhot till he gets lcky

edit you'll never walk alone
Quote by wooftang999

how can they talk when they're "attacking play" involves passing to ronaldo and letting him shhot till he gets lcky

i know it's as if Torres and Gerrard haven't been "walking alone" to drag liverpool through every game they play

btw are you Andy Gray? because i love your analysis, so in depth
Quote by imthehitcher
i know it's as if Torres and Gerrard haven't been "walking alone" to drag liverpool through every game they play

btw are you Andy Gray? because i love your analysis, so in depth

hah at least torres is loyal

and we finished higher when torres wasnt in the team so... well done for that
Quote by wooftang999

hahaha jealous supporter is jealous
Quote by imthehitcher

/thread

Being the first to 50 and winning nine league titles in a row is a joke? **** off.
Selling Cuellar is the worst possible move Rangers could make, get McGregor sold, he's pish. Neil Alexander is a great bloody player.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by wooftang999

well done for winning the league quite a lot recently
Quote by permanentmarker
i cant take rangers seriously, even though on paper im a protestant. most of rangers supporters couldnt name 4 of the players, and only like them because of the history.

Don't talk crap. I don't care about the whole religious thing. My dad is a Celtic supporter does that mean i should support Celtic? I only take to do with the football team. We have been bad and hard to watch recently but i watch because i am a fan through the good times and bad.

McGregor, Papac, Broadfoot, Dailly, Bougherra, Furman, Fleck, McCulloch, Lafferty, Ferguson, Darcheville, Cousin, Boyd, Burke, Miller, Velicka, Beasley, Thompson, Alexander, Smith. There are some of the players so shut your hole.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Being the first to 50 and winning nine league titles in a row is a joke? **** off.
Selling Cuellar is the worst possible move Rangers could make, get McGregor sold, he's pish. Neil Alexander is a great bloody player.

It's a nothing league
I'm gutted to see Cuellar go, best player we have by a long shot, but there's nothing that can be done, 7.8m is enough to activate his release clause anyway ,so as long as he's agreed nothing else matters.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
It's a nothing league

And what team do you jump on the bandwagon to support?
RULE BRITANNIA
Please...

Rangers aren't Scottish

*It's a joke lads, a joke*

anyway, this should be reported.
It belongs in the Football thread and it's nothing but Man Yew fans and Rangers fans arguing.

Which isn't a pretty site
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I'm gutted to see Cuellar go, best player we have by a long shot, but there's nothing that can be done, 7.8m is enough to activate his release clause anyway ,so as long as he's agreed nothing else matters.

Quote by Surfer Rosa

It's a nothing league

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
And what team do you jump on the bandwagon to support?

yeah go on........what teams in ireland are worth watching, there that 1 teams that almost got into the first european qualifying phase what are they called?!?

If the scottish league is 'nothing' then why have scotland jumped right up in the world rankings?

Why do english clubs feel the need to buy players from this 'nothing' league?.

enlighten us..........that goes for everyone else who thinks its a 'nothing' league, in the past seasons Rangers and Celtic have been progressing further and further into Europe, remembering we do not get any where near the same amount of money as other european clubs.
Ireland? He probably supports Celtic then.
+1 Stewart, considering we have absolutely no money to spend on players it's funny we can still manage to break all these records and get so far in Europe. It's a shame, every time a promising player arrives in the SPL, the Premiership snaps him up because Scottish clubs can't refuse the money, then the player rots on some B-rate premiership team's bench.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by wooftang999

I'd be willing to bet you had mroe points though in 08 season than 07? Following your logic, Liverpool are a weaker side now than they were in 06/07 season, which is a load of crap :S
Quote by Jackolas
Oh come on, Celtic is a huge money spinner and so is Rangers as well!

In terms of our tranfer budget and wages we can offer............we cannot compete with other leagues and teams. Lucky if we get £10 million. The crappiest club in englad have a better wage budget and transfer funds available.
Quote by clement1
In terms of our tranfer budget and wages we can offer............we cannot compete with other leagues and teams. Lucky if we get £10 million. The crappiest club in englad have a better wage budget and transfer funds available.

I assume you mean in the Premier League, not England? And Rangers and Celtic don't need as much transfer cash - they have european places to entice players with (unless Rangers are losing to Eastern Europeans again :P)

I'd place the Old Firm around 12th in the PL, at best. Maybe 14th, 15th. You have roughly equivalent transfer budgets, and the European sie of things allows you to punch above your weight slightly.
Quote by blair30
Football is gay.

Your face is gay.

On topic though, I'm glad, I hate that vile club.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Aug 11, 2008,
If Rangers and Celtic were in England. They wouldn't be going for the title but after a season or 2 and getting the tv cash along with the huge fan base, they would be very big teams thats for sure.
rangers have got knocked out of a comp they will most likely not win so u can concentrate on the spl
Quote by metalliclowns
I assume you mean in the Premier League, not England? And Rangers and Celtic don't need as much transfer cash - they have european places to entice players with (unless Rangers are losing to Eastern Europeans again :P)

I'd place the Old Firm around 12th in the PL, at best. Maybe 14th, 15th. You have roughly equivalent transfer budgets, and the European sie of things allows you to punch above your weight slightly.

Yes in the premier league im talking about, the bottom team has more transfer funds. disagree with same transfer funds as 12,14,15th place. Pemier league clubs have rich owners....man city should not be buying players at £19 million and talkin about potential transfer of players like ronaldinho.

Lets face it, majority of players being offered european football for £20k a week or players being offered 15th place in english premier league for £120k a week will prob choose the money.
3 in a row etc etc.

Rangers fans are about 99% a shower of Arseholes anyway, Nice job doing what you all did in manchester.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Ireland? He probably supports Celtic then.
+1 Stewart, considering we have absolutely no money to spend on players it's funny we can still manage to break all these records and get so far in Europe. It's a shame, every time a promising player arrives in the SPL, the Premiership snaps him up because Scottish clubs can't refuse the money, then the player rots on some B-rate premiership team's bench.

yeah I accept that Irish football is terrible and ****, I'll still watch it though because it's competitive and exciting, and I accept that it's best players are going to be sold, it's business.

And no I don't support Celtic, yes I have a slight preference to them , but really I don't give crap about that league because of how uncompetitive and how boring it is, and how the fans of it's two biggest clubs behave themselves , and build their rivalry on religious animosity.

I do support Man Utd (yeah yeah glory hunter whatever) , my whole family as supported Man Utd for as far back as I remember so I really didnt have any choice in the matter. It's been built into me. If it was Swindon Town it'd be no different.
Page 1 of 3