i know, everyone is too sensitive, as soon as someone says something a little controversal people whine, just enjoy it or ignore it. not everyone wants to hear the bitching
my hovercraft is full of eels
is it wrong that i laughed at the special olympics guy being called "wheeler", and scrolling down to see robert downey jr in an article about the handicapped?
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
This is why nothing good can come from the ability for us to boycott something.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
ill be supporting the movie thank you. im waiting to see the protest of the star wars movie.

"we are boycotting the movie Starwars clone wars for it misinterpretation of jabas, they are not that big eyed"

Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
C'mon, its a Movie, not sopposed to mean anything. Just pure entertainment.
Quote by F8iscruel
ill be supporting the movie thank you. im waiting to see the protest of the star wars movie.

"we are boycotting the movie Starwars clone wars for it misinterpretation of jabas, they are not that big eyed"

lol
I don't want to see it regardless. Looks dumb to me.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I f****** hate this RETARDED boycott. Damn straight, I said it, RETARDED. What, your gonna boycott me now? Man, If people don't go see a Ben Stiller movie then I will see it a thousand times in theaters to make up for it.

...Ok I won't. But I still hate those people that are bitching. =P
[Sig goes here]
Robert Downy is playing a black man...

That is what should be getting boycotted...
hahahaha now i WANT to see that movie, some people need to lighten up its comedy
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Yeah that's pretty lame, I mean you're kind of selling yourself short if you lower your efforts to whining. If it's so important to them, I'd think they'd have bigger fish to fry.
We're only strays.
Quote by Mr_Jones
Robert Downy is playing a black man...

That is what should be getting boycotted...

I believe Robert Downy Jr. is playing an Austrailian white actor who is playing a black soldier.
wow people always call eachother retards...the world need to grow some balls
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Quote by walkinbazooka
I don't want to see it regardless. Looks dumb to me.

this
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Movie looks retarded anyway... bah dum bum chish!

EDIT:

Wait wait... this is better:

Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
People have nothing better to do. If you don't like it, don't see it. It's that f***ing simple. In the US of A, we have the right to choose not to see it. Sheesh!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
The movie looks like it'll be a flop and a half anyways.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I want someone to post a review, and not just flame the movie. That'd be swell. Seems ok, I might gander at it, after pineapple express.

Robert Downey Jr playing an Australian actor playing a black man, what will be next? Retards in the olympics?

Oh wait...
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Movie looks retarded anyway... bah dum bum chish!

Movie looks beyond retarded. Maybe that's why they're protesting it. Even the mentally disabled don't want to see it.

Seriously, calling Ben Stiller retarded is an insult to retarded people.

And about that Johnny Knoxville movie, I never saw it but I heard it actually was supported by various special needs groups for a positive portrayal of the mentally handicapped.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
"They said the "R" word 17 times, and the "N" word once."

When I first heard about this, I thought the whole movie was based off of the word retard. It's just a quick scene of them out in the jungle talking about old Hollywood films or something, and saying if you want to win an Oscar, you can't be fully retarded, or something along that nature. It's stupid. I mean, I understand that it may be offensive to certain groups with intellectual disabilities, but give it a rest. They didn't insult anyone, or call someone retarded to be derogatory.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
It isn't in theatres yet?

I heard that it wasn't that funny, seeing as Ben Stiller's career was finished after Zoolander.
Quote by F8iscruel

haha
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
That's just.....wow. It's called COMEDY for a reason, it's funny! It's not serious! I mean, what do they want us to say? "sorry for making you laugh, we'll be sure to keep it under control in the future" I mean....geeeeeeeeeeeez.....
people can say what they want. its hard to make everyone happy.

i think the movie looks really funny, and i cant wait to see it.
What the hell is wrong with people! Cant ANYBODY take a joke?!! Sometimes people really piss me off.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by daytripper75
people can say what they want. its hard to make everyone happy.

i think the movie looks really funny, and i cant wait to see it.

The clip they just showed on CNN, the one of the actual "retard" remarks, made it seem pretty funny. Chances are it's going to be childish humor, but I'll get a few good lols from it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by timbre
I believe Robert Downy Jr. is playing an Austrailian white actor who is playing a black soldier.

He's a dude playin' a dude disguised as another dude.