Page 1 of 2
Well, I used the searchbar and found nothing, if there already is a thread like this then let me know.

This thread is all about your own style, everybody has there own style, and I'm not talking about music, I'm talking about clothes and stuff like that, I'm not too interested in fashion but I though the Pit should have a thread like this, this is how it works, if you have particular known style (i.e. Scene kids), then you write down the name of your stylle and what you wear (what it consists of), the others can than give their opinions and comments and own style. I'll go first to give you an example:

Style Name: No-Name, it's just casual clothing:

Hat: Rarely but if so, a cap.

Tshirt: different styles, NEVER things that other people wear, sometimes polo shirts and sometimes normal T-shirts or Band-Shirts

Sweatshirt: usually long-armed T-shirts, I don't wear sweatshirts

Shirts: I wear only black shirts the top 1 or 2 buttons open and the sleeves pulled up.
Belt: normal black leather belt with a small plain buckle

Trousers: IF i wear trousers I wear blue/darkblue/black Jeans

Shorts: I wear shorts all the time, baggy shorts that have some sorta pattern or sport shorts

Socks: black lol

Shoes: usually slim street shoes or skate shoes, I currently wear a pair of Lacoste shoes that have a velcrow (spell?) strap

Accesories: I wear a chain/necklass with a small cross on the end, and sometimes a bracelet or something

Other: I a;ways pull my sleeves up it's a wierd habbit of mine.

I hope you enjoy the thread, and post your own style if you're botherd.
These are the only styles for me:

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Sex: Male

Style: I dress like a communist.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by smb
Another metro thread. Great.

The Metro is the Daily Mail in disguise!
lol I'm feeling an epic fail lol, if someone else had made this thread I don't think I'd post on it, I only made it cozz I'm SO boored.
Quote by Jackolas
The Metro is the Daily Mail in disguise!

No because it doesn't say

FREE DVD FREE DVD FREE DVD FREE DVD racism FREE DVD FREE DVD FREE DVD FREE DVD racism FREE DVD FREE DVD FREE DVD FREE DVD

Style: Metal

What I wear: anything is metal...on me
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

Style: Metal

What I wear: anything is metal...on me

You wear metal?

Surely it must be cumbersome...
Euro style is better than K style...

I haven't played Gunz since I realised it's basically an unfinished game and the English version is poorly supported and full of c**ts.

Style Name: Usually shorts with a top

Hat: No chance.

Tshirt: Usually a a shirt with a collar

Sweatshirt: No

Shirts: No

Belt: I think it's Versace.

Trousers: Blue, unfaded Jeans

Shorts: Cream shorts.

Socks: Just black.

Shoes: Usually Adidas... Brown Adidas.

Accesories: No.

Other: Erm, no.

Quite a ****ty style really.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I go for the 'victorian sex offender' look. Skinny jeans, gestapo boots, several belts, shirt and tie.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

Style Name: "You look like a scruffy bastard. Get a decent pair of jeans" - My dad - Sort of sums it up

Hat: VERY occasionally, and Emo type hat thingy. I like my long hair to blow in the wind like some kind of sex God

Tshirt: Usually just plain ones. Not a fan of logos or anything printed on it.

Sweatshirt: Only for work (I'm a labourer) to keep me warm

Shirts: I seem to always have a shirt. Usually just plain colours (Black/white/blue) but a few have stripes or patterns on then

Belt: Never.

Trousers: usually just jeans. I have about 5 pairs I frequent, and they're just plain black/light denim. 2 pairs are pretty ripped up.

Shorts: Never. Got pale legs and very little leg hair. If I do, people tend to make "Not hit puberty yet mate?" jokes ¬_¬

Socks: Black/white plain

Shoes: Converse at the minute, but if I'm on the town, dress shoes

Accesories:Plain chain around my neck I never take off (got it from grandmother), bands around one wrist, bangle around other. Occasionally a sash around my waists, but just when i'm being a big poser when playing gigs ^_^ Also been known to wear eye liner and eye shadow for a laugh

Other: When playing a gig, I always take my right sleeve of my shirt up so it doesn't accidently hit the strings.
Sex: male

I wear: Ski suit

It feels like im wearing nothing at all!

nothing at all!

nothing at all!

nothing at all!
I'm bored so I'll fill in that survey thing;

Style Name: 'Russell Brand crossed with Hugh Grant'.
Hat: No.
T- Shirt: White / Black V-Neck.
Sweatshirt: Not often.
Shirts: Long sleeves rolled up, open neck showing the tee underneath.
Belt: Not often. Just a normal leather belt.
Trousers: Black / Grey / Dark blue skinny jeans.
Shorts: No ta.
Socks: Big soft comfy ones.
Shoes: Pointy rock star shoes.
Accesories: Not often.
Other: Erm...I think that's covered it all.

Edit: You didn't ask about coats! I'm a HUGE jacket slut, I've spent £300 on them in the last month. Trench coats and suit blazers = LOVE.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Last edited by JamMan* at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by walkinbazooka
Sex: Male

Style: I dress like a communist.

well they are the pinnacle of style

i mean check out the leatherrrrr jacket
Quote by kaptink
Sex: male

I wear: Ski suit

It feels like im wearing nothing at all!

nothing at all!

nothing at all!

nothing at all!

FLANDERS!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I don't really wear clothes. It hides the nice green hue of my scaled skin.
Quote by Jackolas
Euro style is better than K style...

I haven't played Gunz since I realised it's basically an unfinished game and the English version is poorly supported and full of c**ts.

Quote by Tehzekester
You obviously play GunZ, I played the beta, haven't since.

I used to play on a private server that had everything from every version available to buy (in game). But the server was unstable.
Doubt anyone cares but here goes

Style Name: Varies - casual 'average', cyber, street style

Hat: Rarely but if so it'll be brightly coloured and/or 'cute'

Tshirt: Casual with slogans or well known characters, garish colours/patterns

Sweatshirt: Hoodies or simple jumpers versus my amazingly showy cyberdog jacket

Shirts: Rarely worn but ruffly and with waistcoats or fitted

Belt: black belt with studs or silver belt

Trousers: usually worn more on the hips, never straight-legged, usually flared/baggy or skinny fit.

Shorts: I own one pair of shorts that fit and they're red hot-pants

Skirts: (yeah I made my own category....) too many damn pink skirts!

Socks: many many colours

Shoes: heels, trainers, boots, snow boots, hi-tops, dolly shoes....

Accesories: always accessorise, usually with brightly coloured jewellery

Other: layers, weird bag, dyed hair, body mods

Style influences: Prince, harajuku street fashion, cyber goth fashion...

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Aug 11, 2008,
Shirts: Fred perry/lacoste (made in europe ones only) polos, Ralph Lauren polos, amongst other less expensive ones. Classic fit button down shirts, ben sherman though they've gone a bit indie arsehole, facconable, etcetera etcetera

Trousers: straight leg jeans, not too fussy about quality on jeans.

Jackets: Fjallraven, Victorinox, Barbour etc. Simple design, classic look.

Shoes: Adidas originals, rarer the better. Wearing some Adidas Londons at the moment but I've got gazelles, sambas, bambas, Dublins and Kopenhagens.

Sweaters/knits: Not too much emphasis on this, but could do with some more. NO DEEP VNECKS. Crew necks or 1/4 zips preferred. Marco o polo etc. etc.

My style is closest to a (proper) football casual or whatever different regions want to call it nowadays.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Reva, I have to do something about that colour balance...
*darkness*

Much better

~hisses~ NEVAAAARRR!

I don't always look luminous. I wish. To be fair I went out in mostly black last week so nerr.
Quote by SteveHouse

Style Name: I guess casual.

Hat: Not really, I am in the market for a hat though. Anybody know a good place online or any good hats at all?

Tshirt: Normally a band t-shirt

Sweatshirt: Never, I really hate sweatshirts

Shirts: I like the button down shirts, I have a couple of those that I wear over a plain t-shirt sometimes.
Belt: Always, otherwise, my old pants fall right off(I apparently lost weight)

Trousers: Jeans, always. I can't wear sweats or anything...

Shorts: Barely ever, not even when I'm hot.

Socks: Normal? Short ones I guess.

Accesories: Not much, I do have a vintage peach necklace that was my mothers during the 60's. I wear that sometimes.

Yeah.....anybody know a good hat?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Okay... I'll play.

Hat: Almost always. I've got a Kangol trilby that looks great, but plenty of others.

Tshirt: many band t-shirts. Mostly black. I've got plenty of surfing t-shirts too. Weird Fish, O'Neill, that sort of thing.

Shirts: Plenty of these. River Island, Fat Face etc. Granddad collars look great open over a t-shirt.

Sweatshirt: Mostly Balin hoodies. Blue or green usually.

Belt: I've got a leather Levi's one with a huge buckle that I wear a lot at the moment.

Trousers: Levi's, Sonnetis etc. I just bought some Full Circle ones that are sooo nice

Shorts: Basically never. I have a pair of long shorts I bought the other day and a pair of Oakleys board shorts but they don't see much action.

Socks: Who cares?

Shoes: Chuck Taylors, Vans, Nike 6.0, boots etc. I'm wearing some white Kustom slip-ons at the moment that are nice.

Accesories: I have a lot of beads that I used to wear but they mostly just sit on my desk at the moment. Maybe a simple silver pendant under a shirt if I'm dressing up.
Style Name: Badass Generic.
Hat: No, they don't work on me.
T-shirt: Used to be band shirts, now it's clothes from places like Guess. You know, with wild, and obscure designs so people are like, "Whoa! What's that even mean?!"
Sweatshirt: I have two hoodies, Breaking Benjamin and A7X. I wear the BB one more.
Shirts: I have two really nice ones from Guess that are in my rotation, one's white, one's black.
Belt: Meh, brown belt from American Eagle. It used to have a GNR belt buckle on it, but it broke off.
Trousers: Blue jeans.
Shorts: I don't do shorts.
Socks: White. lol
Shoes: Black Airwalks with white laces.
Accesories: I have two wristbands, one for each arm. One says Led Zeppelin the other says A7X.
Other: N/A
Quote by Just Andrew
Anybody know a good place online or any good hats at all?

What sort of hat? Cap?
I don't have a particular style...but I follow a few basic rules

1: No converse
2: Don't wear something just because everyone else is (i.e. converse, those dumb vans etc)
3: Nothing rainbow (too many metros already)
4: No skinny jeans
5: No hats

I think that's it...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by DanRev
What sort of hat? Cap?
Well, I'm not really sure. I like hats, but I'm not sure what kind I'm looking for. Not a baseball cap though, that I know.

Maybe something along the lines of this:

(Invalid img)
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
Well, I'm not really sure. I like hats, but I'm not sure what kind I'm looking for. Not a baseball cap though, that I know.

Maybe something along the lines of this:

(Invalid img)

Are trying to pull off the urban chimney sweeper look?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by breadstick
I don't have a particular style...but I follow a few basic rules

1: No converse
2: Don't wear something just because everyone else is (i.e. converse, those dumb vans etc)
3: Nothing rainbow (too many metros already)
4: No skinny jeans
5: No hats

I think that's it...

I own one or more of everything on the list

Shouldn't try to wear something that nobody seems to wear any more, just wear what you want. Besides that, the comfiest pair of shoes I've owned in years are vans. They're fucked now though
Quote by SteveHouse
Hmm... lemme see

Style Name: skater/surfer/just casual/dunno.

Hat: Nope, just hoods... though i'ld like to get one of em Johnny Depp style hates.

Tshirt: 90% of them are Quiksilver, Billabong n such and a few band t-shirts. I'm working on expanding my taste though.

Sweatshirt: Got a few hoodies n zipped ones.

Shirts: Very rare. But i need to get more of these cuz from Feb onwards i'll hafta start dressing up all formally in college.
Belt: A flip buckle one... Its white with blue design on it.

Trousers: Blue Jeans. Got a black one too... Not emo skinny though. Thats a no no.

Shorts: Boarding shorts sometimes... Might get a few Vans shorts too...

Socks: black/white...

Shoes: Skate shoes. Currently wear Vans. Got a Black leather converse too (chuck).

Accesories: Nothing lately. Sometimes a wrist band n those surfer crap you wear on your arm. Only sometimes though...

Other: Hmm... I wear hoodies and jackets a lot cuz mainly you can't live without them here. Its too cold.
Page 1 of 2