Have you guys heard of V-Picks?

http://www.v-picks.com/

These picks are rather thick and made out of acrylic... has anyone used them before? They look hella tight and I think I might buy the small pointed ones to replace my Jazz III.
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
They look pretty cool
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Acrylic? Heh, they're not going to last very long.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I prefer raven picks, there like tortex just faster and easier to grip and sounds better and alot more durable....And Dime used them ^^ also it turns your sweat into glue and you NEVER drop your pick
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
"Don't forget to order a leather pick holder for your keyring. They're very cool!!!"

hmmM. but aren't jazz IIIs great enough?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

hmmM. but aren't jazz IIIs great enough?

These are very similar. I got a hold of some cool jazz picks and they sound different (fuller?) than the usual med sized dunlop.
I'm going to order some today and brief you guys when I get them
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
post in this thread when u get them please. I am currently using eric johnson jazz IIIs and very nice indeed.
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
$4 each...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I hate clear picks, I got some of those clear Dunlop ones

when you drop them on the floor you really cant find them
I'll stick with my dunlop tortexes. I can get a 12 pack of them for a buck more than one of those.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
So I got my V-Pick Screamer in the mail yesterday. They are pretty damn nice. It has a sharp point like the Jazz III. It feels great in my hands. Nice attack too. It's something you have to experience for yourself. I'd recommend them. They are $4 a pop though so if you loose picks a lot, these aren't the picks for you.