I need to focus my practice and since a good teacher isn't really available to me, I was thinking this might be useful. The only problem is that I'm not sure exactly what it does besides organize a practice. I know the stats from Hess' page, but does it actually provide exercises to improve in the areas you choose? Does it make goal suggestions? Is there a pleasant GUI?

I'm hesitant to try it out without a demo or even screenshots to go from. Any additional information about this program would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I went to the site and was interested, but then closed the window straight away when I learned you have to pay for it. If it is a program online that generates a practice schedule for you based on questions (which I'm guessing it is) I don't see much point in it because you know your own flaws and strengths a lot better than the program ever could. Instead, try creating a schedule yourself and see how that works.

I don't know, maybe I'm just biased because you have to pay to use it.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
No, I feel the same way. If it's simply a schedulizer, then it's useless to me. However if it actually provides you with specific exercises based on your goals, then I could see that as being much more valuable. This is what I would expect for the price, but the lack of information makes me think I'm giving it more credit than it deserves. That's why I hope someone who's tried it can give me more details.