I always have it on, and it just always repeats the same stories and talks about cricket so much which i hate and dont understand. At the same time, i cant turn it over..........i realise that all i really watch it for is the woman who present it, i mean damn they are hot (with the exception of the Claire Tomlison, shes just annoying). I think its a requirement that you must be 'x amount hot' to get a job.
Because if yr TV has a zoom function you can zoom in on the TV's behind them and see sky sports for free.
Haha, I had exactly the same thing. I think it just feels sort of soothing and safe, with all this information given to us in such a flashy manner at apparently none of our own expense.

I used to sit on Soccer Saturday and watch it all the way through. I hate football.
They have to reprt the same stories over and over again because not everyone watches it at the same time.

There aren't enough stories for headlines every single minute.

Also it's Sky Sports News, not Sky Football News.

Finally, of course they are hotties, who would watch ugly people present sports news?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by clement1
I always have it on, and it just always repeats the same stories and talks about cricket so much which i hate and dont understand. At the same time, i cant turn it over..........i realise that all i really watch it for is the woman who present it, i mean damn they are hot (with the exception of the Claire Tomlison, shes just annoying). I think its a requirement that you must be 'x amount hot' to get a job.

They often have breaking news, and must see transfer gossip. If Shrewsbury are signing a player from Macclesfield, I need to know about it.

Its a great place to keep up with the constantly happening football. Its impossible to keep track of it all, but there is your best bet. It will never be actually decided who "has won the football"

I like Mitchell and Webb
Might watch some now actually... Got nothing better to do.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Jeff Stelling!!!
Amazing!
LMAO at his James brown doll for every time James Brown scores for Hartlepool this season!

I feel good!

and i like to hear news about hartlepool
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''