In response to the nascar thread:
Formula One:
Nascar's more talented cousin and Indycar's more entertaining brother.
Am I the only one who thinks it, along with lemans, are miles above nascar and I.R.L.?
It could be because an aquaintance of mine used to be a f1 driver.

Share your love for formula one and discuss racers, races, etc.
who did you know in F1?!?!

yanks don't get it, i think turning right confuses them, or they just don't understand the talent required
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
Quote by frusciante39

yanks don't get it, i think turning right confuses them, or they just don't understand the talent required

You opened a can of worms my friend.
^ yup

Quote by frusciante39

I happen to like F1 and live in the U.S.

Most of us agree with the TS, atleast I do.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by frusciante39

I'm American and I agree, I hate our mentality towards driving and cars. Personally though in the line of televised racing events, I enjoy Moto GP (motorcycle racing) and Rally racing the most. Can't stand NASCAR, or F1/Indy.
We're only strays.
I like McLaren because they're awesome (since Coulthard joined them forever ago)

my favourite driver at the moment is Nico Rosberg because he's great and he's beautiful.
Formula 1 involves some pretty heavy engineering. I actually was involved in a F1 race car project which is a year long for my senior year of college. I designed the brake system. It is coordinated by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). We had to design, manufacture, test and compete it against other schools, both domestic and international. Hence my screen name: Formula SAE, 2006-2007.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
it's probably the international element that they don't get

i mean, this is a country that can compete in a "world series" without needing a passport

right...
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
Quote by frusciante39
it's probably the international element that they don't get

i mean, this is a country that can compete in a "world series" without needing a passport

right...

Calm down, have a Coors.. Light.