Page 1 of 3
...over time. it can be your guitar or picture, book, radio, cd, whatever.

for me:
i have a poster of Michael Phelps that is signed by him. also my nintendo 64 will gain value in about 20 years lol
Quote by ironman1478
i have a poster of Michael Phelps that is signed by him. also my nintendo 64 will gain value in about 20 years lol
I doubt either of those things will gain much value.
I have a vintage 70s Fender Bassman ten that will hopefully gain value.
FIJI
Im holding a small child captive in my room...............holding out for a larger ransom. A few more weeks and it should have gained a bit of value.

I am of course kidding, i have nothing that i can think off. Maybe an old thing ive wrote or made of something. It could be worth a lot if i become incredibly famous.
I have Pokemon cards, **** loads... Hold on a sec.
Edit:
I've got my easy money scheme worked out. These babies will go for £100 a card in a few years, watch this space!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Aug 11, 2008,
Apparently drink cans gain value over the years, and I have a ****load of them lying about. I also have a toy Aston Martin DB5 (the one from Thunderball) that came out in the 70's with the ejector seat, still works perfect, that's worth a lot now.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I've got some books about WWI and such which are up to date now, so if they go out of print in the future they may gain some extra value.
Hubcap for a 78 Rolls Royce Corniche.
No, I didn't steal it, it's from one of my dads cars he sold years ago. Been sat in my room ever since.
A football signed by the entire Liverpool team which one the Champions League in 2005.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Madeleine McCann

...On a serious note, a semi-finished bottle of rosé which has been sat in my room next to the tv since january, hopefully it'll be about 80% volume by new years
ohai little sig.
I have a coin collection, i got it from my dad (at least half of it) it's gna gain value, maybe this telescope I have that is 100 years old, I have alot of things that could gain value.
Quote by Demonikk
Madeleine McCann

...On a serious note, a semi-finished bottle of rosé which has been sat in my room next to the tv since january, hopefully it'll be about 80% volume by new years

you didnt just swipe that from me or anything......................
Quote by Azza Dutt
A football signed by the entire Liverpool team which one the Champions League in 2005.

Wow, still, mines better.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I have nothing in my room that is gonna value over time =( Maybe my collection of warplane books? I doubt it.
Autographs from some bands...that's about it.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by Azza Dutt

Pah! Totally worthless... I have one signed by such class Everton players as Paul Gerrard, Don Hutchinson and Francis Jeffers... Yeah, it's okay, you can be jealous
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I have a 30 year old amp&cab that's been used by a famous danish band. It has absolutely no value as a hard rock amp, since everything halfways distorted sounds like dying kittens.

But the clean and slight-moderate gained sound.....Oh my sweet Louise.... *boner*
My 101 year old violin.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
A collection of first edition pokemon cards in a special folder.
Signed Wildhearts CD and album.
Limited Edition Wildhearts album.
Signed 7" single by The Music.
Internet Only limited edition's of HIM's Love Metal, Dark Light and Venus Doom album.
Original box Playstation.
Mint condition Sega Mega Drive.

Quote by andyd93
Pah! Totally worthless... I have one signed by such class Everton players as Paul Gerrard, Don Hutchinson and Francis Jeffers... Yeah, it's okay, you can be jealous

HEY! THATS THAT TEAM THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR WAYNE ROONEY!

Even Liverpool>Everton, and I hate Liverpool.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Aug 11, 2008,
Probably my mint condition region free NES.

But my whole retro gaming collection should appreciate in value in about 30 years.
wait a second....you just made this thread so you could tell us you had a signed poster of michael phelps....cant fool me

anyways....on topic uhhhhhh pobably some pokemon stuff beanie babies, or maybe my bobbleheads?
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
i get pretty annoyed when people are saving something and plan on selling it for millions when they're older, "cuz it will be worth so0o much lolz". it just never happens. the things the people are saving aren't very rare in the first place, they think just because they wait a little longer, they'll be the only ones with them. pokemon cards for example, you aren't going to make much money off of them. think about how many people have cards. they will not raise in value during our lifetime. the only things you can really count on would be stuff that was signed or taken directly from a famous person, or something that was already valuable when you bought it. i don't know of anyone who has actually made decent money out of something they have been saving their whole lives.

your best chance at making money off of pokemon cards and beanie babies was to sell them at the height of their popularity. think about it, you yourself probably overpaid for these 'precious gems'. you always hear people talking about how they're going to sell their pokemon cards, but you never hear anybody actually interested in buying them. who would really pay much for a bunch of little kid hobby cards that are out of fashion and will never be used?

just my two cents.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Aug 11, 2008,
my rare collection of action figures ive collected since i was a baby child. O and of course my AILD tshirt signed by none other then AILD =D
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
got a gig ticket signed by the singer and (ex) drummer of forever never, who knows, that could be worth a bit if they make it big. Check em out if you havent heard of them, they're good
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i get pretty annoyed when people are saving something and plan on selling it for millions when they're older, "cuz it will be worth so0o much lolz". it just never happens. the things the people are saving aren't very rare in the first place, they think just because they wait a little longer, they'll be the only ones with them.

You're wrong.

This morning I recieved a signed 7" single by a british band called The Music.

I know for a fact its price will only go up, because I bought one of only 500. Regardless, I would never sell it, but thats not the point.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
By the way, that whole Pokemon cards thing was a joke, just sayin'.

I'm not retarded. I don't even know why I have them.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
ive got an n64, but thats worthless...
um ive got a derek jeter rookie card? maybe?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
ive got a bunch of silver certificates from the 40's, a bunch of comics form the 50's and 60's, a ton of early 80's-90's baseball and basketball cards, some signed sports stuff, and a bunch of spanish coins from the treasure ships that crashed off the coast of florida, everything else im "collecting"(holding onto cause it dosnt sell) probobly isnt going up in value such as magic cards, toys(i have all the original power ranger figures with their vehicals in the boxes), pogs, etc. come to think of it, i have a ton of crap back home that probably isnt worth the space they take up

edit: if you all think the old NES, SNES, sega, sega genisis, gen 1 game boy, n64, dreamcast, ps1, etc will gain value i still have those laying around since i never saw the point of selling them back. **** tons of games too... but i highly doubt anyone will pay anything worth a damn for em.
Last edited by chris024 at Aug 11, 2008,
Pokemon cards
Yu-gi-oh cards
Digimon cards (lololol)
CDs..? I hope so.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by chris024

edit: if you all think the old NES, SNES, sega, sega genisis, gen 1 game boy, n64, dreamcast, ps1, etc will gain value i still have those laying around since i never saw the point of selling them back. **** tons of games too... but i highly doubt anyone will pay anything worth a damn for em.

Not right now, but the number of working NES consoles are decreasing, and in 30 or so years they may be well sought after. Most consoles and old vintage computers will become worth something when the amount of them left is little.

Or when hollywood or whoever decides retro gaming is cool. Whichever comes first.
well im just sittin on them, if they become worth anything, i'll cash in. if not then they will end up re-wrapped and given to my kids as christmas presents.
Page 1 of 3