Page 1 of 3
Have you noticed that every woman in metal is considered to be ugly?

I think we should see past these temporal qualities into the beauty within. If you disagree, why do you think women in metal are so hideous?
Women in metal are hideous? When did this happen?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by solidgay
Have you noticed that every woman in metal is considered to be ugly?

I think we should see past these temporal qualities into the beauty within. If you disagree, why do you think women in metal are so hideous?

You're single aren't you?
Quote by Braids C**T
Because they all try to look like you mum!

But my mother is beautiful. From her loins she cast forth both me, my brother and also Red Mist!
Quote by UncleCthulhu
You're single aren't you?

Actually I am single, but I am about to enter the priesthood so I shall be staying this way for quite some time.

And why would wishing to see the inner beauty of a woman imply that I'm single anyway?
UncleCthulhu sounds like a paedophile. Maybe they were just asking if you were single cus they wanted to take you out for a drink?
Quote by Braids C**T
UncleCthulhu sounds like a paedophile. Maybe they were just asking if you were single cus they wanted to take you out for a drink?

This sounds familiar...

Keep an eye out for NONCE SENSE
Quote by Braids C**T

Braids C**T, I just said that I was becoming a nun so I cannot go out with for a drink. But let's get back to topic; why does metal attract the sort of women it does?

Let's be honest guys, it's mostly 16 year old guys on here isn't it? Why is that?
if their anything like my girlfriend them they'll be visually offensive with pus eminating from their breasts! also looking like their face has been in a 90mph head on collision with dale wintons cockk!
Quote by solidgay
Actually I am single, but I am about to enter the priesthood so I shall be staying this way for quite some time.

And why would wishing to see the inner beauty of a woman imply that I'm single anyway?

Because I know plenty of good looking metal chicks.
Quote by Braids C**T
if their anything like my girlfriend them they'll be visually offensive with pus eminating from their breasts! also looking like their face has been in a 90mph head on collision with dale wintons cockk!

This is true. The pus is tear jerking.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Because I know plenty of good looking metal chicks.

I see my logic has no dominion here, shaman. What has you knowing plenty of good looking metal chicks got to do with anything :S And why would that imply that I'm single?
Because I detect a deep sense of desperation in your original post :P

As if you were saying "why oh why aren't there any hot metal chicks?!".
Quote by UncleCthulhu

I think you may be reading too much into it.
My best friend plays guitar and loves metal and shes ****ing beautiful

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
My best friend plays guitar and loves metal and shes ****ing beautiful

Is this a 'best friend' that you in fact harbour strong sexual desires for but can't act on them, so you spend as much time with her to compensate for it?
Quote by UncleCthulhu

If you read my post properly, you would see that I was talking about "women", not "chicks" and "in" metal, not "into" metal. I'm talking about the artists here. As for women, taste in music is not a particularly significant factor for me, there are other, much more important things here which are not relevant; we are not talking about relationships here.
angela gossow form arch enemy is fit, and so is lacuna coils christina scabbia...

just to shut you up.
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by tilinmyowngrave
angela gossow form arch enemy is fit, and so is lacuna coils christina scabbia...

just to shut you up.

Christina Scabia isnt a metal singer, and Angela Gossow looks like a man.
Quote by mortiis999
Is this a 'best friend' that you in fact harbour strong sexual desires for but can't act on them, so you spend as much time with her to compensate for it?

Yep correct!
but our familes are really close (our dads are best friends) and ive known her since she was born and stuff

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by tilinmyowngrave

just to shut you up.

Angela Gossow is not fit, and as for Lacuna Coil... this is the Metal Forum, not the pop forum or whatever skip that they belong in.
well lacuna coil are a genre of metal... wether a sub catagorie or what... so she is in a metal band whether she screams or not...

angela is fitter than beth ditto... put it that way
Gear:

Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Women in metal? When did this happen?

Fixed.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Vermintide
This thread. It makes no sense.

Most metal fans clearly have a poor taste in a women if they think Gossow is anyhting but a Easter Island Head statue smeared in make up.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave

angela is fitter than beth ditto... put it that way

So, one troll is slightly less repulsive than another porcine abomination?
Quote by mortiis999
Most metal fans clearly have a poor taste in a women if they think Gossow is anyhting but a Easter Island Head statue smeared in make up.

You can't say you wouldn't bone her.

I happen to like something about her cheeks and all.
Simone Simons is very sexy.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
shes not the best looking woman in the world... id rather **** her than kerry king
Gear:

Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by Vermintide
You can't say you wouldn't bone her.

I happen to like something about her cheeks and all.

I bloody well could, she's far for starters too old for me, plus she is just not attractive.
Quote by mortiis999
I bloody well could, she's far for starters too old for me, plus she is just not attractive.

But you so would.
well metal music is for gays anyway. like dave mustain... so im not suprised if everyone thinks the birds are ugly
Gear:

Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by Vermintide
This thread. It makes no sense.

Can you not see this woman's face?

BUT STOP!!

You guys are going off topic. Let me rephrase this question, why is metal so male dominated? For every female in metal, you can name at least 50 males. For each female that would be generally considered attractive, one can name many, many more males.
name a good looking guy in metal!?!?!
Gear:

Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
t.bone wireless system.
They are some very beautiful women in metal, you just have to look in the right places.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Page 1 of 3