Today it is, and I turn 20. The second I woke up this morning I thought about it.

And I don't like it. I am no longer a teen, and it seems a little of me has been lifted. Kinda sucks.

Did you feel or think this way?
I don't care.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Yeah, I'm 20 in september. It's stupid really, but I feel like I'm getting on...
I'm still only 16, I will be 17 in under a month.

Ner ner ner ner ner.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
poor guy, nobody said
happy birthday

i got you

lollipop strippers

Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by JBOX
Today it is, and I turn 20. The second I woke up this morning I thought about it.

And I don't like it. I am no longer a teen, and it seems a little of me has been lifted. Kinda sucks.

Nooo

teenage years suck 20s are the best time in your life however your 18th year especially the summer is always the most special time of your life (for me and a lot of others i know)
You're a big boy now.

Weren't you the guy whose girlfriend's money got stolen? How did that turn out?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
One more year... One more year...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by darkstar2466
You're a big boy now.

Weren't you the guy whose girlfriend's money got stolen? How did that turn out?

yeah i am. we got screwed over. never found out who it was, the guy we suspected booked it the day after everything happened. the police said there wasn't enough to charge him until he tells someone he did it. insurance screwed us over as well. Still trying to get them to give us something tho. thanks for askin bro.
Quote by JBOX
yeah i am. we got screwed over. never found out who it was, the guy we suspected booked it the day after everything happened. the police said there wasn't enough to charge him until he tells someone he did it. insurance screwed us over as well. Still trying to get them to give us something tho. thanks for askin bro.

what about thanks for being the only one who told you happy birthday ¬¬
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by asfastasdark
One more year... One more year...

true.
Quote by magnum1117

thank you magnum, thank you.
Quote by JBOX

im 20
and i still keep thinking im 19 haha
i dont really think about it too much, but when it comes to filling forms in and stuff im like....sheesh im on the way to being an adult now
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
20 feels like your growing up, 21 feels like you got a free year pass to f-ck off, 22 you wana keep it going but know you shouldnt, 23 you think its out of your system..... by 24 you realize your an alcoholic.
Quote by JBOX
thank you magnum, thank you.

you are welcome now i feel complete today
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117

Can't believe I missed the actual point of posting in here.

Happy birthday JBOX. I got you Monopoly money. It aint the real thing, but it's damn close.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I turn 20 on the 19th, I won't be making a thread about it.

See the funny thing, is after your about 12, nobody cares when it's your birthday.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by chris024
20 feels like your growing up, 21 feels like you got a free year pass to f-ck off, 22 you wana keep it going but know you shouldnt, 23 you think its out of your system..... by 24 you realize your an alcoholic.

LOL!

man i was thinking about it the other day
im gonna graduate when im 21 (which is young for my course)

then im going to do anotehr degree and ill be 24 when i graduate then...i keep trying to visualise myself then, but i cant
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Gibson06
I turn 20 on the 19th, I won't be making a thread about it.

See the funny thing, is after your about 12, nobody cares when it's your birthday.

Unless you have friends.

Happy birthday.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter