Hi im looking to buy an RG7321 or similar 7 string (doesnt have to be Ibanez) for around the region of £150-200.

I live in London, so if someone is selling fairly nearby I am happy to pick up, if not I will pay postage. UK only though please, and no trades, im afraid i dont really want to get rid of any of my guitars at the moment.

Thanks =D
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

BUMMP!

Anyone?
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

dude, www.gak.co.uk RG7321 are like £250, just save up a little more, plus gak has excellent service
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Quote by Lycan_Ste
^ GAK does not have excellent service so i have to disagree! Try www.thomann.de awesome site!

i recieved my ibanez within a week fully set up, i have no reason to not reccomend it
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
You were lucky then, but they never tell you about stock untill you pay for it and thomann i got my equipment 2 days after order and from germany that is excellent.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....