So I bought a new Sandisk Sansa View, 8 gig memory, very nice, but when I put music on it today (ripped from CDs) the album covers aren't showing up. I just shows the generic picture of a cd. The covers did show up on the computer...So is there a way to take pictures of the covers from the interwebs and put them on the player so they show up?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help in the slightest.
cd's don't give you album covers when you rip them.

if you really want them go no google images or something and get them from there and then try highlighting all the songs on the album you are getting the picture for and then dragging them to where the album art is supposed to be. (time consuming I know)
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
You have to do it manually, saving from google and opening, etc.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Alright, I shall try that next time I get to a computer that doesn't suck as bad as this one. (no usb or cd drives + Win98 + dial-up = Teh suck)
Quote by godisasniper
Alright, I shall try that next time I get to a computer that doesn't suck as bad as this one. (no usb or cd drives + Win98 + dial-up = Teh suck)

Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066

Indeed. I would say that having this peice of trash is more of a problem than not having album covers show up on songs. On the other hand, this PC has a floppy drive, which is badass in a sort of strange way.