Page 1 of 2
I want to see Rick get torn to shreds for making that terrible song so have fun with these 2 pit. I couldnt decide which one would be best so take your pick

That "terrible song" got him more money and poon than you will ever get in your life.
Sad, but true.
Hurp De Durp
lol scene kid hating on music before his time , theres something new.
seriously why do you even care about a pop star from way back?
Quote by rooney1991
I want to see Rick get torn to shreds for making that terrible song so have fun with these 2 pit. I couldnt decide which one would be best so take your pick
*unnecessary Rick pics*

You wrong.
The song isn't even that bad. Compare it modern day pop, its actually quite likeable in comparison.
I just wanted to see some funny pictures and thought i'd get more responses if i dress up the first post a bit but clearly i fail

Im sorry pit
Quote by rooney1991
I just wanted to see some funny pictures and thought i'd get more responses if i dress up the first post a bit but clearly i fail

Im sorry pit

Owned.
Quote by rooney1991

Im sorry pit

And this thread is now about banana's.
Hurp De Durp
Is anyone going to do anything with those then or have i blown it?

You gotta admit though, those poses are just asking for some photoshopping
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos

And this thread is now about banana's.

^Pineapples are better.

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
^Pineapples are better.

I'll raise your pineapple to a kiwi fruit.

EDIT: Thread hijacked on page one
Hurp De Durp
Quote by rooney1991
Is anyone going to do anything with those then or have i blown it?

You gotta admit though, those poses are just asking for some photoshopping

Don't worry writer, you'll get your ending.
Once the duke gets his end-in.
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
I'll raise your pineapple to a kiwi fruit.

EDIT: Thread hijacked on page one
I see your Kiwi, and I raise you one Watermelon.

Oh also, that exact pic of Rick Astley came up in a photoshop thread before.

It failed badly.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by QuiatFat
Don't worry writer, you'll get your ending.
Once the duke gets his end-in.

wat
Speaking of RickRolling...

We are now going to have an entire generation of people that, one day when some kid does enough research and decides to RickRoll national television, we will all yell "MOTHERF*CKER RICKROLL'D AGAIN"
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-

Im probally just being an internet noob, but i have no idea what relevace that has to rick astley lol
its a guy trying to beat a camel back to life, just like teh noobz is trying to beat photoshop threads back to life

im glad to see you can read rooney
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
I believe the expression is 'beating a dead horse'........
Quote by Teh Forest King
Im glad to see you can be a douche when people just want to have a laugh.

End your life. Now.
Yeah well...you're no better because you spelt slayer and player like a gangster. So GTFO
Quote by cukd7x-a2-

*salutes*
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
This thread fails so hard. Even the dead horse being flogged is a camel.
Quote by rooney1991
Yeah well...you're no better because you spelt slayer and player like a gangster. So GTFO

well that was a long time ago and I do regret it

no need to go apesh*t on me
Quote by slayaplaya
well that was a long time ago and I do regret it

no need to go apesh*t on me

I apologise Im just fed up of everytime i make a thread it fails badly lol I dont see what ive done wrong. Ive done the same as all the others. I just want some lols
if this thread had some people posting pictures in it, then it would be awesome, but all I see is a man beating a dead horse for some reason
Its because most regular UG users and douches to anyone who isnt a regular pit monkey. I surf the pit tons but rarely post because i usually just get **** from the usual people for no reason lol
Page 1 of 2