Poll: should I get nice headphones
Poll Options
View poll results: should I get nice headphones
Yes
17 100%
No
0 0%
Voters: 17.
I just bought a new itouch and I busted the bass on my ipod headphones, school started today and I ride the bus, whic is a 30 minute ride. I have like 100 bucks, I have some other pairs of headphones, but there ok. so should i buy nice ass headphones?
Quote by Fenderdan
I just bought a new itouch and I busted the bass on my ipod headphones, school started today and I ride the bus, whic is a 30 minute ride. I have like 100 bucks, I have some other pairs of headphones, but there ok. so should i buy nice ass headphones?
I use these .Info on them is here Those are the best headphones I have ever used, but I was expecting they would be great because it's by Bose. They had cost $99 but were worth every penny.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
i was looking at those, 2 questions, do they fit in your ear ok, and do they stupid cheap treble or do they sound real
do you have a reason not to
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Aesthetically I'd go for skull candy headphones. I've heard both bad and good things from them but I'm yet to own my own. They're nice though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Aesthetically I'd go for skull candy headphones. I've heard both bad and good things from them but I'm yet to own my own. They're nice though.

I have a pair and they sound good, but the wire is fairly fragile for someone wearing them 24/7 like me.

I've had to resolder them almost every 2 weeks
sigh...