What's a good song for a beginner/intermediate electric guitar player, who likes to hammer on, but not pull off, and still push the player to his limits and further?

p.s. I've only been playing for about 3 months.
I cu... No, no, I just can't do it today.

Uhh, well you should probably work on pull-offs then. Try parts of The Trooper- Iron Maiden.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Firequacker

Uhh, well you should probably work on pull-offs then. Try parts of The Trooper- Iron Maiden.

My problem with pull offs are making them keep with sustain and volume in them, I was thinking as I pull off, sort of pluck the string as I release it so that it basically plucks the pulled off note.
Quote by Firequacker

Lol I was gonna say The Trooper
Try the ending solo to "Shewolf" by Megadeth
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Erik_Aero
most Muse songs.

This
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
how long have you been playing?
if your fingers dont have calusses yet (however you spell that) its not as easy to get a good sound pulling off
but once you do get them its simple
Quote by starsguitars01
how long have you been playing?
if your fingers dont have calusses yet (however you spell that) its not as easy to get a good sound pulling off
but once you do get them its simple

I've been playing for roughly about 3 months, I can poke my finger with a needle and it not bleed, so yes, I have the calluses however the **** you spell them.
when you pull off pluck the string with the finder thats doing the pulling ... sort of
well here's a challenge try Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zep or another good Zep one is Whole Lotta Love but if your just starting try something easier like Back In Black - AC/DC or i guess The Trooper - Iron Maiden but its a tricky one
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top ~ Tranparent Amber

Jay Turser JT57FTM ~ Strat. Replica **First guitar**

*If you would like an Avatar like mine(except with your favorite band) Message me and I'll make one for you *
Quote by chikn123
maybe you should practice pullin off and stop complaining

He wont get much better at guitar pullin off all the time though will he?
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Try Carry on my wayward son, and The main riff to Plug in baby by muse. Both Fairly easy songs that sound great (not to mention they sound alot harder than they are.)
Quote by Devopast
He wont get much better at guitar pullin off all the time though will he?

Wow.....Err if he actually attempts pulling off, he will have a better chance of succeding?

He'll never pull off if he doesn't try it.
Quote by metaldud536
Wow.....Err if he actually attempts pulling off, he will have a better chance of succeding?

He'll never pull off if he doesn't try it.

Lmao, you musn't have heard the term "pulling off" as another term for masturbating before. Reread your post with that in mind and have yourself a bit of a chuckle.

Anyway, to be useful now, try playing Cannon in D slowly for a while, it'll really force you to play the hammer-ons and pull-offs properly.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Devopast
Lmao, you musn't have heard the term "pulling off" as another term for masturbating before. Reread your post with that in mind and have yourself a bit of a chuckle.

Anyway, to be useful now, try playing Cannon in D slowly for a while, it'll really force you to play the hammer-ons and pull-offs properly.

I guess I Lol'd.