So yeah, i'm having trouble with the 1/4 jack that you plug the cable into on a bass of mine. It won't put out sound unless i physically push the plug into it rather hard. (yes, this would be a weird thing to act out with my hands)

So I was wondering if their any way to fix that or to get a replacement jack and install it. I'm rather skillful with stuff like that, so i was just hoping to know if I could replace it or something.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Now I'm back cause Obama.
Last edited by tarem at Aug 11, 2008,
if its a 1/2" jack, no wonder ur havin trouble! its 1/4".....

anyways, same thing happened to my old epiphone...three times....open up the control cavity and check for a loose connection
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
dude... i'm working on 3 hours of sleep in the last 3 days, so i'm like really tired right now. So umm... cut me some slack. Anyway thanks, i was planning on doing that... sometime when i'm no so tired... and when i can stop using ellipses.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Now I'm back cause Obama.
^ouch....that sucks.....sorry bout that.....
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking