Currently play: 07 Les Paul Vintage Mahogany, and an Epiphone Gold Top through a Peavey C30. I want a Gibson with a finish, and I found this on Craigslist. Here's the listing:

I have a newer (1990's-2000) Les Paul, I am the second owner. Guitar was knocked off a stand and headstock was broken off, however, it has been repaired by a professional Luthier. Last owner switched out tuners as well, guitar has been gigged (not by me). Guitar is worn, but nonetheless is a gibson. These pickups scream. I have two of these, and need to thin the herd of 20 I have. Guitar comes with original case and a strap. This is your chance to get a real gibson at a great price!!

I would prefer for this to be gone tonight. Again, guitar comes with case, strap, and if I can get this gone, I will throw in a free amp. It is a Hughes & Kettner amp. Amp has a 1x12 celestion speaker that screams. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Here's a pic

I tried to get it for $450, but he's firm at $475. I have a feeling if I can supress my impulses for another few hours I won't want it anymore. But it just sounds like a really good deal especially since it comes with the case and I could sell the amp for $50 or so.... What say you?
Last edited by drewfromutah at Aug 11, 2008,
Wait so 2 guitars and an amp for $475?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I wouldn't do it. You could get a more healthy used gibson for the same price.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Still seems like an ok deal to me to buy that guitar new is 1320, ever thought it was broken and then fixed. But you should try it out, and if you can't do that at least ask for some pictures of the spot that was broken.
Lets jump in a pool

Err wait how old is it.
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by I am wet
Err wait how old is it.

It says in the original post. It's about 8 years old.
Actually, thinking about it now...

You could buy it, sell the amp for $50 or so, then take the guitar to a shop and have it patched up if it has any scratches or dents, stuff like that.

All in all, grab it before someone else does.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
O, ya it might be worth it.
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by FireandFlames
Looks nice.

But why do the pedals say Airline Food?

Must have been the guys band.
Still has it for sale. Haven't caved yet. I can go pick the guitar, amp, and case up tomorrow for $475. Any more opinions?