Jigsaw-20
buffalo bill- 20
chucky-20
ghostface(scream)-20
Grandpa (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)-20
Chop Top-20
buffalo bob ftw!

PUT THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!

no, of all seriousness i would say Freddy Krueger.

Edit Freddy is my favorite, but i dont know about most metal. Jason cause of the mask and chainsaw probubly, but Freddy Krueger reminds me of Kurt Kobain, and Nirvanas far from metal.
Last edited by selibucaz at Aug 11, 2008,
Jason is the most metal
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by Slaughtered
Jason is the most metal

I think Leatherface is a little bit more metal. Think about it, all Jason does is sneak up on hot naked chicks, usually during intercourse and kill the fuck out of them (pardon the pun). Leatherface can do this too, but then he hangs them on meat hooks, cuts off their face and then puts it on his own face.

That's brutal.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I was going to say Jason but after reading it from Dudage's point of view I have to say that Leatherface is pretty ****ing metal.
Quote by Dudage
I think Leatherface is a little bit more metal. Think about it, all Jason does is sneak up on hot naked chicks, usually during intercourse and kill the fuck out of them (pardon the pun). Leatherface can do this too, but then he hangs them on meat hooks, cuts off their face and then puts it on his own face.

That's brutal.

dude, but thats like slipknott if you say it like that "hey man can you use my face, i gotta take a piss, and i need someone to go on for me" lol i could just imagine them saying that (im not a fan of slipknott, but i respect their knowledge, they can escape any media if they want!)
if only their was a serial killer who gave out muffins before he killed them, than ripped off their faces and wore their faces, than that would be the most metal!!!!
Sweeney Todd?

And since nobody ever found him and he could have in fact been more than one person and thus fictional, Jack the Ripper.

The cool part is they both would have hung out just down the street from each other.
i think it's a tie between jason and leatherface
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
Quote by selibucaz
if only their was a serial killer who gave out muffins before he killed them, than ripped off their faces and wore their faces, than that would be the most metal!!!!

So... Leatherface?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by selibucaz
yea, ticket i guess you can say that.

Well you know, some things are just born evil: the kid from "The Omen", the Children of the Corn, Chad Michael Murray (I hope some one gets that reference), and Leatherface.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
freddy krueger- 20
Jason voorhes- 20
Michael Myers (halloween)- 20
"the hitchhiker"(Texas Chainsaw)- 20
leatherface- 21 HEAL
Jigsaw-20
buffalo bill- 20
chucky-19 HURT
ghostface(scream)-20
Chop Top-20

Leatherface is a brutal name, although idk who he is.
Quote by RedDeath9
I like how no one has hurt or healed anyone yet.

Aye, people have failed to notice that this is an elimination thread...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
ok, eliminate chucky he sucks.

by one hit point from me im lighting him on fire lol
Last edited by selibucaz at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by chris024
iron man is more metal then all of them

Lawl pun'd
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I forgot what she is from, but there is a girl serial killer who injects her victims with a poison that paralyzes every part of the body so you can't move or scream and then cuts open the victim's stomach, plays around with the intestines, and then rips them out slowly. I guess it's that time of the month.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
What about Sammi Curr?!? Well I suppose he isn't exactly classified as a serial killer /trick or treat reference
freddy krueger- 20
Jason voorhes- 20
Michael Myers (halloween)- 20
"the hitchhiker"(Texas Chainsaw)- 19 hurt THIS GUYS EMO!
leatherface- 22 HEAL
Jigsaw-20
buffalo bill- 20
chucky-19 HURT
ghostface(scream)-20
Chop Top-20
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
freddy krueger ftw:P he rules and all the other cant do a thing about it. And why isnt hanibal lectar there???
I would love to say Leatherface but he turned into nothing but a screaming transvestite, so Jason it is.
RULE BRITANNIA
Hurt Michael. I'm just pissed that he walks in on people having sex but never joins in.