Title says it all.

I have a B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock. How does the neck on the MH-1000 compare to that? Just want to know what I'm looking at here. Gettin one of these babies pretty soon at xmas.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
I dont know what the warlock is like, but the mh-1000 is quite thin, it should be the same as most other LTD's as most of them are the "thin U" neck profile.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
I dont know what the warlock is like, but the mh-1000 is quite thin, it should be the same as most other LTD's as most of them are the "thin U" neck profile.

Danggit!

Yeah I heard that the necks were thin but I'm worrying if the neck will be TOO thin.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Danggit!

Yeah I heard that the necks were thin but I'm worrying if the neck will be TOO thin.

Have you ever tried a Wizard II neck? It's kinda like that, only a bit thicker and also the nut is 43mm, which makes the strings spread out a bit more. It's definately nice though, really cleaned my playing up. But I can't compare it to a warlock, sorry ...
Quote by edusty2010
Have you ever tried a Wizard II neck? It's kinda like that, only a bit thicker and also the nut is 43mm, which makes the strings spread out a bit more. It's definately nice though, really cleaned my playing up. But I can't compare it to a warlock, sorry ...

Never. Man. That's the only thing that worries me. If I get the MH-1000 I know I'll be getting a badass guitar but I couldn't imagine if the neck is any thinner than my warlock.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Go to your local music store and try it out, or try and LTD with the same neck (esp's website tells you which guitars have the thin U neck in the guitar stats).
I don't know if its the wood or the thin neck but the MH-1000 doesn't have anything on my Hellraiser's sustain.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
I don't know if its the wood or the thin neck but the MH-1000 doesn't have anything on my Hellraiser's sustain.

I thought it was generally the same guitar other than the neck?

Now I'm confused. Someone tell me which guitar I'm getting!

Btw I would go try one of em out but nobody near me carries ESP guitars.

Well it was really down to the MH-1000 or the Hellraiser C-1 FR.

everyone here told me it was generally the same thing other than the neck. So I figured since everyone has a Hellraiser i should get the MH-1000. Plus the see-thru blue finish looks beautiful.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
i have a jackson and an esp, obviously, anyways id say the esp with super thin like my jackson but a shaped just a little differently an it seems to make it more comfy
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
i have a jackson and an esp, obviously, anyways id say the esp with super thin like my jackson but a shaped just a little differently an it seems to make it more comfy

let's put it this way.

If you were to look from the left and right sides of my warlock neck if the guitar was standing upright on a stand then it would be almost an inch and a half from left to right.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
let's put it this way.

If you were to look from the left and right sides of my warlock neck if the guitar was standing upright on a stand then it would be almost an inch and a half from left to right.

well idk the different types of neck bc rich uses but id have to say that the esp is a bit similar to the only bc rich ive ever played, which was my friends bronze warlock cause i had to give it a whirl xD
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
well idk the different types of neck bc rich uses but id have to say that the esp is a bit similar to the only bc rich ive ever played, which was my friends bronze warlock cause i had to give it a whirl xD

I think they both have very similar if not the same necks.

So is MH-1000 similar to that?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Its similar to a Jackson but that is to be expected because they have no originality and cannot make their own design. Luckily Jackson patented their necks so ESP couldnt copy that too

/rant(had to get that out of my system)
Quote by Vanquish

hahaha...what a joke...the hellraiser sounds thin next to my ax-400...once i bought the ax i realized how a good guitar should play and sound...and once getting the rr1..forget about it...the hellraiser neck is just too thick and too narrow...it had no beef next to the ax which is why its no longer in my collection..its a very overrated guitar...very overrated
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15