Page 1 of 10
Yes I used the search bar and nothing came up relevant to what I wanted to know but I had a discussion in a college class and we were debating who the most powerful nation is. Many claimed China, some said Russia, many said the USA and 1 guy said Narnia but seriously I've been told Japan has the strongest navy, china has the strongest army. I really have no clue so I was wondering what you guys think? But isn't it true as long as you have nukes your pretty much even with anyone else who has nukes, since lets say if the US launches a nuke, pakistan can launch a nuke and since its currently the most powerful weapon and do irreversible damaging effects, power doesn't matter right?
i am axel rose
Surely Russia. They could screw things up for the rest of the world so much more than America could.
USA has the most power..but i dont know if that makes them the strongest

i would go with China or Russia
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Who the hell cares?

Anyway...everyone knows it's Gondor.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Russia FTW
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Definitely Mexico. If all Mexicans left the U.S., all the rich people here would starve to death. After the Mexicans, it's the Chinese, since they have the largest army.
Quote by Chickenparts
Yes, their border security is second to none.

I wouldn't try to get past them ****ing lions.
ಥ_ಥ
Army: China
Economy: China
Technology: Japan
Navy: US
Air Force: Russia, US or Britan
Tanks: Russia
Power and Influence: US
Special Forces: US or North Korea

Thats just my opinion. But the strongest, well most important right now, over all is China because of their economy.
Quote by metalman9
canada. we have epic north gr1mness and we know how to use it

Tr00 black gr1m m3ttl3 forests.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Stoner0405
Lol, after reading that, the first thing I thought of was Dante from Grandma's Boy.

Yes! Buahahah funny ****.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
Yes I used the search bar and nothing came up relevant to what I wanted to know but I had a discussion in a college class and we were debating who the most powerful nation is. Many claimed China, some said Russia, many said the USA and 1 guy said Narnia but seriously I've been told Japan has the strongest navy, china has the strongest army. I really have no clue so I was wondering what you guys think? But isn't it true as long as you have nukes your pretty much even with anyone else who has nukes, since lets say if the US launches a nuke, pakistan can launch a nuke and since its currently the most powerful weapon and do irreversible damaging effects, power doesn't matter right?

lmfao
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
Quote by aedmiston
America has a lot of nukes.

America's no. of nukes < Russia's no. of nukes < Gondor
Either Britain, US, or Israel....

Russia and China are too poor. Their armies are large but the quality of everything and training is terrible.
Quote by Chickenparts
Yes, their border security is second to none.

!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
+1
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
but seriously I've been told Japan has the strongest navy

You know nothing about navies if you believe that shit, they have no plans to ever match the same amount of air craft carriers as the USA.
Imagination land
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
.....it's the Chinese, since they have the largest army.

`I shall now redirect you....here

....woulda been better if bear had won the pole though.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
the best navy in the world belongs to australlia, im american i i know the us cant hold a candle to the defense of the australlian navy, since its a huge island.
i would say the strongest army would be china, same with economy since we're in debt to them
i say the most technically advanced country is japan, and they also have the best potential but becuase of WW2 they made laws in their country (or something like that) to where its against the law for them to have military or nuclear weapons even though they have the technology and ability to do so, if they wanted to japan could be the strognest country in the world, but their selfconcious.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by aaronob
Either Britain, US, or Israel....

Russia and China are too poor. Their armies are large but the quality of everything and training is terrible.

, China poor? lol. Take a look around your house, notice who so many things say made in China. Some people might be poor, but The Communist Party sure as hell isn't.
hahaha are you even serious!! Everyone knows that the United States are the ONLY superpower in the world and could topple any nation in the world.
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by Foo'
America's no. of nukes < Russia's no. of nukes < Gondor

i'd say russian HAD more, lots got uh... misplaced around gov't changes in the late 80's.

i dont know who's more powerful, i think the US only cause we have air force and naval forces that will take out anyone elses. army v army. we'd lose but footsoldier battles are a thing of the past.
Quote by Nirvana6722
hahaha are you even serious!! Everyone knows that the United States are the ONLY superpower in the world and could topple any nation in the world.

Quote by Nirvana6722

*cough* Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq *cough*
I disagree with the Chinese economy being the best though. What would happen if nations such as the US and Canada suddenly decided we didn't want all our stuff made there anymore? The reason we have factories there is because labour there is cheap and so are the materials. Nations like Canada and Switzerland have really strong economies, but really not the strongest armies lmao.
ಥ_ಥ