k so I just want to know what style each amp is manly for and what's the good and bad things are about each amp and last which is the best amp out of all of them! or even a amp that's not listed here!

Orange Rockerverb Combo

Mesa/Boogie Rectoverb Combo

Marshall JCM 2000 TSL Combo

Vox Ac 30 Combo

Thanks
the recto is the most versitile the Rockverb is much like a splawn the JCM2000 isn't bad but isn't in the same legue and the ac 30 is not even in the same genere ad the rest.

my personally favorite is the splawn competition and the marshall superlead 100 plexi

EDIT: misread.

The Rockverb can do alot of styles classic rock and blues it really accels at.

The mesa is agreat amp for alot of things but is a GREAT metal amp.

the JCM2000 is also pretty versitile but a more metal amp also

the AC-30 is a blues classic rock amp all around.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
the recto is the most versitile the Rockverb is much like a splawn the JCM2000 isn't bad but isn't in the same legue and the ac 30 is not even in the same genere ad the rest.

my personally favorite is the splawn competition and the marshall superlead 100 plexi

EDIT: misread.

The Rockverb can do alot of styles classic rock and blues it really accels at.

The mesa is agreat amp for alot of things but is a GREAT metal amp.

the JCM2000 is also pretty versitile but a more metal amp also

the AC-30 is a blues classic rock amp all around.

kkk Thanks!!! :-) I not in to metal that much but still I like to play metallica sometimes! I mostly play like pink floyd, led zeppelin, racer x and van halen!!! so then what should I get if play those styles of music?? oh and I like some surfy kinda style don't really know much though. =)
Racer X and Van Halen are high-gain. You would want the Mesa for that. Led Zep and Pink Floyd are more classic rock, but the Mesa should be able to pull off Zep and Floyd well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Racer X and Van Halen are high-gain. You would want the Mesa for that. Led Zep and Pink Floyd are more classic rock, but the Mesa should be able to pull off Zep and Floyd well.

Thanks I now like the Peavey 6505 are they good??
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
Thanks I now like the Peavey 6505 are they good??

Not going to be good for the classic rock tones you want to play

Might I reccomend a Mesa F-Series amp? (F30/F50/F100) They are discontinued but you can find em used for really cheap.

They have great cleans and loads of gain... Awesome sounding amps, and should do you well...
The 6505 is great for brutal sounding stuff - great distortion in general, actually, but the cleans are fizzy and not very good. If you're really looking for a great all-rounder, though, all of the amps you listed in your first post are great (except the AC30 unless you have an OD pedal).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
get the rectoverb. its highly underrated in my opinion out of all the rectifier series. for classic rock crunch sounds, the clean channel has a "pushed" setting. get it. its just perfect. i'm saving up for one right now.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
dude oranges can do jazz to Metal and everything in between

same with most boogies

marshall JCM2000 is good for blues

the ac30 is good for blues and cleans