I have and Ibanez RG350dx and it has the stock pickups in it, they are terrible. I just want a bridge pickup for now. I play metal, death metal, some metalcore, and jazz, but I'll get a different pickup for that. So I can probably spend about $100-$150...

So please suggest some, thanks.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Do you downtune at all?
I play the metal/hardcore type thing and picked up a DiMarzio D-Sonic, its made for drop tunnings, and seeing as how my band plays in Drop B, it just sounds amazing with this pickup in the bridge.
Also if you flip the pickup around and install it with the solid bar away from the bridge it's a lot more of a shred pickup for standard tunning. It has a very balanced EQ too, so you can get a broad array of tones out of it with ease.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
^ I play Drop C with this guitar. Also I would like it if the pickup was black because thats what all the hardware is, but it really doesn't matter.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
DiMarzio Super Distortion, DiMarzio X2N, etc...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
^ I'm not sure, maybe bottom end tightness and well I have just heard that Ibanez stock pups are terrible.
Well if the low end is lacking, a drop sonic is perfect, it would tighten up the low end and give it amazing clarity
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
i'd say Drop Sonic also. good for drop tuning. also, Duncan Custom.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
A Steves Special is good too.

It has great clarity, and notes dont mud together.

When playing loud, notes are so clear, they literally JUMP out of the amp.

Also it has a slight mid cut, so you can dial in a bit more mids on your amp
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Well it looks like the drop sonic is my best option. I'm going with that unless someone else has a suggestion.