i was backing out of my driveway with my wheels turned to the left and i felt like i was going too fast so i went to step on the brake and my foot must have slipped to the gas or something because the car lurched and did basically a u-turn in reverse and i went straight into my neigbors chain link fence. my car got stuck afterwards for a while but i backed out and onto their lawn and pulled back into my driveway but when i went back to park, my brakes were very unresponsive and i could hear something dragging. now there is this metal line hanging from my car and this yellowish liquied is running down it. not to mention that the fence is totalled. although i dont think those neighbors will really care too much about the fence
Let's see some pictures.

Go back to driving school.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Let's see some pictures.

Go back to driving school.

+1 On both of those.

Some douche bag ran into my fence a couple of months ago, ran it over in his big ass truck on purpose.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

That sucks.

You busted a brake line
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Ya!

Think of the emo's.....I mean emu's you ****head.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
There goes his emus, don't you feel bad now?

Anyways, suicide bombers tried to get to his house, end of story, the blame goes to them.................
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by punkrocker10115
That sucks.

You busted a brake line

this.

haha.

pics plz
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed