A short little snibbet from my last band session. The main riff has been in the works for months and we finally got around to working with it. My concern with it is that it sounds a little bit too busy, but I'd like another opinion on it. The quality isn't very good and there's some audio overload during some of the leads, I'm aware of this, we didn't use very good recording equipment Can't afford it.

It can be found here, the one titled "Blue"

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lashire/

As always, I'm more then willing to crit your work in return, no matter how large or small.
The Pit. The Movie.
I listened to some of your MP3's. Your band sounds very loose, and although individually each instrument would probably sounds good. together, they just get lost in eachother. I think you just need to practice more, to get a feel for each others rythym and learn to sync up better.
Quote by doggy_hat
I listened to some of your MP3's. Your band sounds very loose, and although individually each instrument would probably sounds good. together, they just get lost in eachother. I think you just need to practice more, to get a feel for each others rythym and learn to sync up better.

Tell you the truth, that's not my band. I record the basic jist of my ideas and that's what you're listening to on my profile. So it's not that they're not in time xD It's that I'm not in time with myself. But yeah, most of my stuff tends to be like that, thanks for listening though
The Pit. The Movie.
tthe xhords are good, the guitars work well togeether, you should try recording the drums seperatly and amplify them, but I'll crit the song itself, it sounds good, the rhythme guitar is good and consistent and the lead is doing well I like it when it plays like in 1:23, all in all there are some minor timng issues, the drums could be better but the song itself is good, it would be even better if you toss in vocals!

crit mine?? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920047
I can hear small timing issues from time to time.. But overall , I like the song!
Like thedefrockednun said.. It would be even better with vocals!
Anyways..
Good Job and btw, cool name on your band!
WOOOWWW , DUDE........... NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!
I noticed that the drums sound very quiet. Is that on purpose? Anyways, I am now a fan of Lashire. =D Great tone on the guitar, by the way. Nice use of keyboard. Instruments a little but out of time, but practice will fix that. Overall, 4 stars.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
I noticed that the drums sound very quiet. Is that on purpose? Anyways, I am now a fan of Lashire. =D Great tone on the guitar, by the way. Nice use of keyboard. Instruments a little but out of time, but practice will fix that. Overall, 4 stars.

We didn't use a keyboard?

But thanks a bunch for listening
The Pit. The Movie.
I meant on your other songs. And it really sounds like you used a keyboard.
Quote by Primus2112
I meant on your other songs. And it really sounds like you used a keyboard.

That's so weird xD We never used a keyboard. Those are all guitars and some effects.
The Pit. The Movie.
That is ultra cool.