This is a thread about the massive fail the pit is getting from these damn 08'ers!

they're floodin' the place! With there over-used memes that were before their time! Those memes started and possibly even died before you even registered!

Stop making pointless threads! Stop over-using already over-used memes! Be more creative?! It's either this or we should unleash a MASSIVE BANHAMMER UNTO ALL 2008 SCUM!

but i have seen one or two 08'ers that weren't too bad.. but 99% of them are the same!

who's with me?!

FFFRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDOOOMMM!!! from the 08'ers
Quote by Stratocaster88
This is a thread about the massive fail the pit is getting from these damn 08'ers!

they're floodin' the place! With there over-used memes that were before their time! Those memes started and possibly even died before you even registered!

Stop making pointless threads! Stop over-using already over-used memes! Be more creative?! It's either this or we should unleash a MASSIVE BANHAMMER UNTO ALL 2008 SCUM!

but i have seen one or two 08'ers that weren't too bad.. but 99% of them are the same!

who's with me?!

FFFRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDOOOMMM!!! from the 08'ers

Please do.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
They must learn the ways of the pit the hard way like we all did.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Just shut up.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Billie Joe is a really good guitarist, Green Day is like the best shred band around.

^Fails.
Umm I've seen no one else with a user name like mine
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
oh, and no telling me to shut up or anything stupid like that.

Trying to act "cool on the internet" by putting me down or acting like you're better than me is pretty low.

if you're gunna be an ass, just gtfo.
Yeah they seem to suck in the making threads department lol.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
All Hail the Master Race!!!

<_<

>_>

sorry wrong thread...
You are now blinking manually
Quote by smb
I remember when people said the same about those bastard '06ers.

Nice
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Quote by Stratocaster88
oh, and no telling me to shut up or anything stupid like that.

Trying to act "cool on the internet" by putting me down or acting like you're better than me is pretty low.

if you're gunna be an ass, just gtfo.

Oh the irony.
Quote by RocknRollRay
They must learn the ways of the pit the hard way like we all did.

says the guy from december 2007...
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
I think you'll find most people in general are terrible people. It can't be limited to a join date of a forum.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
2 minutes rule applies so I'm not going to warn all of you guys that posted, but seriously - next time report crap like this, don't encourage it.
This is not a pipe