i need a new cell phone because my razor broke...i looking at the LG voyager,the razr V9,or the Samsung flipshot.can you guys decide for me?lol
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
i know i'm new, but ive had like 5 accounts on here. But i work for verizon, of the three phones you listed, the voyager is the best overall, if you like the flipshot and the voyager, i would sugest the LG dare, 3.2 meg camra full touch screen, and html browser, works like a charm, hope i helped.
thanks theart.i was looking at the dare but i like the voyager cause it flips
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by Theartofstrings
i know i'm new, but ive had like 5 accounts on here. But i work for verizon, of the three phones you listed, the voyager is the best overall, if you like the flipshot and the voyager, i would sugest the LG dare, 3.2 meg camra full touch screen, and html browser, works like a charm, hope i helped.

Why would you get yourself banned like that...?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
voyager.

personally because i have engulfed myself in the lifestyle of the scene kid and the type
pad is a must haha.

besides, its just a good phone from a consumer perspective and anyone i know who's got one doesn't think about getting a new phone.
it's just good.

p.s. don't look at my profile to see me.
that picture is from like 6-10 months ago haha.