hey all just after a sustainer pedal....not at this stage not sure which one to...in fact i have no idea......but the main thing i am looking for is a sustainer that will sustain well for a reasonable amount of time without sounding too artificial and fake.....

my price range is between $0-$200.....

anyone have any ideas??
get a neck thru guitar
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
fernandes pickups...........?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

$200 will get you alot, my top two would be a Keeley compressor (~$220 I think), or an Analogman CompROSSors ($195) - both are very nice, but you might have a difficult time trying one before hand.
this is probably a bad suggestion, but big muff pedals are supposed to be famous for good sustain.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!