does anybody know of a good program that can transfer songs from ipod TO coputer? my itunes library got erased but its all on my ipod. ive tried 3 programs already, already advertising that they are TOTALLY FREE!!!!! only to find that they compy 5 or 10 songs, then i must buy the full version. -_-
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
It can't be done cause apple sucks
Quote by patsox834
Man, you're clearly in the wrong place. The dudes of the Pit are ladykillers.

Totally
Quote by tap_3

it can be done, just apparently not for free.

Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

I-Dump works for me. I got it off a mate so don't know if its free.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by stockylachy

looking into idump, cnet.com says its free with no limitations. thank you very much.
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

I don't know how to do it off hand because I hate ipods
But look up on google how to connect your ipod as an external hard drive
I think there's just a button you hold as it's booting, and it'll allow dragging and dropping.
Windows Media doesn't allow backwards syncing does it? That'd be easier
Quote by stockylachy

I-Dump??

That name is hilarious.
Quote by linfield4466

I-Dump??

That name is hilarious.

I know I thought he was joking at first until i looked into it hahahaha
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

If you have any problems with I-dump check out ephpod. It is also free and worked great for me when I got a new computer.
Winamp!!!!
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Plug your iPod into your computer, goto My Computer.

Explore the drive that has the iPod in it (right click, explore).

At the top, goto "Tools" and then "Folder Options."

Go to the "View" tab and click the bullet to show hidden files and folders.

Go into the iPod drive again, go to where it say something like ipod_control (should be a hidden folder)

In there, there should be a music folder. Go to it.

In there, there should be 6 folders named F00 through F05. Copy/paste them onto your computer.

Goto iTunes, go to "File" and "Add Folder To Library", select the folders.

Voila.
apparently, I dunno if it works, but i've heard it does... go to itunes and choose to view your ipod as a disc so you can explore it then try to drag and drop.

Worth a shot right?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This is actually quite easy. Once your ipod shows up on itunes, go to it. Then click on "Advanced". Go to "Consolidate Library". A screen will pop up. Click where you want to save your music. Import the songs from the folder into your library. DONE!
Quote by selibucaz
and i tried to take apart a vibrator, and use that for one (now my moms mad at me) so i know a vibrator wount work

MY GEAR:
Fender Wine Red MIM Fat Strat
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Rage 158
Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by tap_3

I'm very glad to see you immediately disproved. lulz

Learn something.
1. Turn on invisible file viewing.
2. Goto "My Computer"
3. Goto iPod
4. Look in folders
5. Copy files to computer
6. Move to library
7. ????
8. PROFIT!
Quote by Royal Celebi
1. Turn on invisible file viewing.
2. Goto MY Computer
3. Goto iPod
4. Look in folders
5. Copy files to computer
6. Move to library
7. ????
8. Cry because you left out a few steps and it doesn't work.

Fixed.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Royal Celebi
Works for me.

You have to delete the library image that iTunes has. It keeps a record of what is supposed to be on there.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
thanks everyone, I got some good answers.
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

A program is not necessary. Simply change your view optinos to Show Hidden Files and copy the music directory. Names will get pretty scuffed, but tags ar eintact when imported into itunes.
-J
I use a program called ipod2computer

It's pretty slow.. It only does one song at a time, unless you buy it

So pretty useless if you're transfering your whole library
eMarried on UG to Brodie337 31/3/2009
I love you =]

Originally posted by Jabman

The proper way to clean up ROFL is to grab a bucket full of STFU and splash it around the area. If any ROFL is left, use a bit of GTFO, that should do the trick.