Page 1 of 7
Grandmas Boy
Walk Hard
anything with Will Ferrel after Anchorman (includes Anchorman)
Superbad
I dunno, everyone says those movies are hilarious, but I think they sucked. Hard.

EDIT: All the SAW movies. Those are utter garbage.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Aug 11, 2008,
There Will Be Blood..i thought the movie was pretty boring.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
If it wasn't for the character of Brick Tamland I'd definitely say Anchorman.

I bloody love Saw films though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Aug 12, 2008,
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If it wasn't for the character of Brick Tamland I'd definitely say Anchorman.

Where did you get that grenade, Brick?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Any Adam Sandler Movie

EDIT: And 300. So stupid.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
All the Rocky movies.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
All the Rocky movies.

+1

I don't understand him. Like I don't understand his character or his motivations and I just plain can't comprehend what he's saying.
Superbad
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Where did you get that grenade, Brick?

I killed a man with a trident!

Will Ferrel though... he makes me want to kill babies. I mean... significantly more than usual!?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Napoleon Dynamite
Superbad

They both suck.
Napoleon Dynamite had no character development and Superbad had the most inane plot ever.
Quote by snipelfritz
+1

I don't understand him. Like I don't understand his character or his motivations and I just plain can't comprehend what he's saying.

*mumbles*
AADRIANNNN
Grandma's Boy was amazing man.

"Is there a bathroom around here, or do i have to **** in a ****in' plant?"
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Space Balls. I guess you have to be 5 to find it humorous.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Seabiscuit was retarded

then again i don't even know if anybody else liked that movie
WOO
Yeah, Superbad, definitely. When I saw the name of the thread, I thought, "Superbad," and what do I know, it was written in the first post. Complete TRASH! Everyone claims it's better than Knocked Up. Definitely not.
Will Ferrell makes me irrationally angry. I wish he had become a postal worker or an office supply manager so that I would have never had to face his existence.

EDIT: 300 is a good call too.
DOWN&OUT
Wanted.

Lack of original plot, much?

Reminded me of Spiderman (which I also didn't think too highly of) and a watered down version of the Matrix. Also totally predictable. It just wasn't anything new or exciting to me.

"Curve the bullet!"

"When you fire a gun, how do you know the bullet travels in a straight line?"

Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Epic Movie...every one told me to see it ..turned out to be nothing but Epic Phail

Who told you to see that movie? You should seriously reconsider the people you're hanging around with if they are telling you to spend $8 on that POS.

EDIT: Oooh, Spiderman was another one I didn't like. Then it just got worse as the series went along.
Pretty much any movie with an actor that is in about 5000 different movies.
i.e. Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell...

They're funny and stuff, but they're just in too many damn movies and that kinda makes them lose their funny and i get sick of them.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by brentondig
Yeah, Superbad, definitely. When I saw the name of the thread, I thought, "Superbad," and what do I know, it was written in the first post. Complete TRASH! Everyone claims it's better than Knocked Up. Definitely not.

I thought Knocked Up was completely stale and pointless.
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

space balls just isnt funny any more, in fact i never really thought it was that funny

Napolian Dinomite (i spelled it wrong because its not even worth spelling right) made me want to chainsaw some babys edit:damn reva beat me to it. (about killing babys not n-dynomite)
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
i thought space balls was hilarious but yea i also think monty python and the holy grail is ****ing comedy gold.....but i agree with 300 superbad nepolion dynomite and epic movie were all **** movies
300 i dont get it, its sort of like braveheart except gay because everyone is half naked and the bad guy is an 8 ft tall male/female monster thing that wears a gold thong
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
i thought the matrix was bull**** too, it feels like they developed the plot around the last scene they were like "hmmm we want to make a movie with a bunch of people killing a bunch of cops in a bank but we have to justify it somehow"
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
300 was supposed to be stupid, if you watched it expecting it to be good then of course its gonna suck
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Any movie that ends in "movie". God those films are tasteless and stupid. Epic movie? Date movie? Not another teen movie? And this new one Disaster movie? Need I say more?
Scriggle scriggle! BOOM BOW CHAKA CHAKA SHOMP!
epic movie definately

also pirates of the carribean 2 & 3.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Fuzzbox91
space balls just isnt funny any more, in fact i never really thought it was that funny

I thought Space Balls was an ok movie the first time I saw it but I've watched it far too many times find any entertainment value out of it now. Same thing with the Rush Hour and Matrix movies although I never saw Rush Hour 3 and I don't intend to -_-
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3