Hello, I just received my Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue today via Fedex from a nice guy who was selling it. However, he packaged all the tubes seperately to prevent damage while being shipped, and while this wass definitely a good move, it leaves me quite confused. I'm quite new to the whole tube amp world and I dont know which tubes go where. I see all the "slots" in the back and the number of slots is the same as the number of tubes that i received, which is relieving, but I need to know the ORDER OF THE TUBES (emphasized for those who don't want to read this whole story).

If someone could PLEASE let me know the stock order of tubes or even be kind enough to provide me with a nice and clear picture of the tubes, I would TRULY appreciate it. Thanks!
If you're inexperienced, I would recommend taking it to your local music store and have the tech do it. You don't wanna risk breaking the amp.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
There should be a sticker on the side with the order of the tubes.

do some of the sockets have metal tube shaped thing on them? if so, those are your preamp tubes (12ax7's) use that to follow the correct order.

Then make sure the pins on the tube match the holes in the socket and push em in.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Wow, thanks man. I don't know how I didn't see that sticker... I guess the dim lights in my room made it hard to see at first glance. Well, I mananged to put them all and the covers for the preamp tubes without a sweat. I turned it on and wow the tone is just phenomenal. I've yet to hook it up to my pedals but I hear it takes pedals really well, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Thanks again.
Quote by geesav
Wow, thanks man. I don't know how I didn't see that sticker... I guess the dim lights in my room made it hard to see at first glance. Well, I mananged to put them all and the covers for the preamp tubes without a sweat. I turned it on and wow the tone is just phenomenal. I've yet to hook it up to my pedals but I hear it takes pedals really well, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Thanks again.

No problem, i used to have the same amp. I miss it, actually.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45