I was looking to download When Incubus Attacks on the internet, but aint having any luck. i found it on a couple torrent searches, but none of which r downloading. anyone have any suggestions?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
It's on Itunes if you want to do it the old fashioned way.....

>.>
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by rockdude_2008
I was looking to download When Incubus Attacks on the internet, but aint having any luck. i found it on a couple torrent searches, but none of which r downloading. anyone have any suggestions?

wat

thief
nevermind.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
I think everyone hates you.

In case you hadnt noticed, we all LIKE and SUPPORT bands, not download their music for free.

I for one, hope your computer catches a virus that makes it rape you in the ass.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by kevC4
wat

thief

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Benjibum

In case you hadnt noticed, we all LIKE and SUPPORT bands, not download their music for free.

I for one, hope your computer catches a virus that makes it rape you in the ass.

Ehh I download a lot of music, and I still buy a lot of CDs from shops as well.

What if he's just downloading it to see if it's any good before he buys it? I do that a lot, but sometimes it's unavailable for someone to purchase.
Last edited by soulflyV at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by Benjibum

Agreed

Quote by soulflyV
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Benjibum

Yea....sure....
am i the only person who read the title and the first thing that came to mind was an image of brandon boyd beating the **** out of some random guy on the street?
Quote by mr_hacksaw
am i the only person who read the title and the first thing that came to mind was an image of brandon boyd beating the **** out of some random guy on the street?

Yes you are, but I can see how you got that image
Quote by newaccount
Yes you are, but I can see how you got that image

isnt it a great thought though?
you're probably gonna have to find that album/ep in an incubus discography download. downloading is fine anyways, why should i care about downloading something by someone who gets to live the music dream that i may never have the opportunity to live? you all have taken morals a bit too far.
lol just putting this out there, if you like listen to bands that arent mainstream, most bands will only see like 15 cents per album so illegally downloading a album ost of the time is just a bugger for the record company but if you illegally download a concert video or something then thats bad cause bands make there money off of tours and shows not cd`s. i should know, ive worked with alot of bands.