lol
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Dude, that's amazing!
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Dude.

Sweet.

this is the generation that will live forever!!!

well,
at least for a long time
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I don't always believe everything I read on the internet.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
thats amazing. the possibilities here are just awesome. hopefully this can be done in humans someday.
Everyone ages because things that can't get replaced wear out and because of harmful protein too right? So since we're getting better at stopping one we might end up living longer and longer still... nice...
Quote by Pedalboard
I don't always believe everything I read on the internet.

This site is legit. The ABC fully researches everything, thoroughly. They wouldn't do something like this for shits and giggles either.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Cool, now I don't have to worry about replacing MY liver after years of alchohol abuse.
our generation probaly could live 150+ years old with our stuffs right now

cant wait till im like 200 years old
Woo hoo, now we can live longer, have more children, and overpopulate the globe to the extent that it dies!
If this someday escalates to the point where it could be used in humans, I can see a mass overpopulation.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

who needs babies
we could live forever
babies would turn into a uneeded waste of life that must be destroyed
yes that sounds good to my ears
Wait I just remebered something...

Agh don't get your hopes up people.

These miracle treatments are just going to counter the McDonalds effect.

So now instead of dying young,
we'll just die on time...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
great to know they just figured this out. now by the time they'll be able to apply it to our generation we'll be stuck like this

Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by dann_blood
This site is legit. The ABC fully researches everything, thoroughly. They wouldn't do something like this for shits and giggles either.

Science is amazing these days, but this is something in the case of, "See it to believe it."

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Ummmm.... to tell you the truth, that's actually old news!

They started discovering it for space reasons, as it would take a long time for a spacecraft to reach to Mars.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Long live science.

Quote by sean_etc
Great, just what we really need. Now theirs gonna be more people living in poverty, high petrol and food prices and more countryside turned into city. Hey but at least theres aids and other diseases to keep the population down

Or we can just get rid of people like you.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Last edited by thrashfan at Aug 12, 2008,
Great, just what we really need. Now theirs gonna be more people living in poverty, high petrol and food prices and more countryside turned into city. Hey but at least theres aids and other diseases to keep the population down
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
lol you guys talk like its going to be free. well at least i think that they wold charge a **** load of money to do this to a human
I was already going to live forever, now I feel less special.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Pedalboard
Science is amazing these days, but this is something in the case of, "See it to believe it."

Trust me, the ABC wouldn't report something as fact unless they knew it was fact.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by sean_etc

Yeah. If this ends up being a widespread thing, nature's going to have to find new ways to keep the population in check... and it ain't going to be pretty.
Quote by cheeseman3001
great to know they just figured this out. now by the time they'll be able to apply it to our generation we'll be stuck like this
*pic*

that is the greatest picture i have seen in a long time. they are all pimps for the senior citizen homes, i guarantee it.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by dann_blood
Trust me, the ABC wouldn't report something as fact unless they knew it was fact.

I'm not falsifying their claims at all. It just seems incredible to think that they literally stopped aging. It's not something I can personally believe fully just because a trustworthy web page posts it. I need my eyes to do the talking.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Quote by Brain245
Yeah. If this ends up being a widespread thing, nature's going to have to find new ways to keep the population in check... and it ain't going to be pretty.

we will just have to murder people when they reach 400
i dont believe it until they show me a guy that this works on...
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Rooskiy
i dont believe it until they show me a guy that this works on...

we would have to wait a long ass time though lol
Quote by Pedalboard
I'm not falsifying their claims at all. It just seems incredible to think that they literally stopped aging. It's not something I can personally believe fully just because a trustworthy web page posts it. I need my eyes to do the talking.

Then you should read the article. It's a result of research into stopping protein damaging internal organs in mice. They essentially stopped the organs aging, prolonging the life of mice.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by sneyob
Dude.

Sweet.

this is the generation that will live forever!!!

well,
at least for a long time

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
well, thts jst a research, it means its gnna take probably a hell lot time for it to start being pruduced for the public, they still hav to test it for yearss, to make sure it has no side effect, which is most probably.. like wats the point of living forever, if we discover the medacine makes ur penis drop off.. or yet makes ur brain unable to coop with guitar, or lsn to metal!
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
we are going to live forever anyway, we have souls and when we die we either go to heaven or hell, stop tampering with life scientists, ur trying to be gods. stop it.
The way I see it, one of two things are going to happen.
1.Protests and basic morality will prevent such an invention from seeing any legal market, thereby rendering it pretty much just a waste of time
or
2. Disease will prevail. Super-Smallpox or something. And then squid will rule the earth.
Any way you slice it, there is a very good chance we won't be around to see this unveiled.
I don't want to live forever. That sounds fucking terrible.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by mikey son
our generation probaly could live 150+ years old with our stuffs right now

cant wait till im like 200 years old

me neither, and when im that age i dont care if i can move, see, talk, or hear, just as long as my penis works then ill be a happy camper
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
hmm this is good since we could populate other planets and increase life spans!
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Page 1 of 2