Not necessarily with food, but every ten seconds when I need to swallow down my saliva it feels like I actually have to try pushing it back, and it looks a little obvious especially when I'm nervous... anyone do this..?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
I thought this thread was about something else....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Nobody likes a spitter
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
spitters are quitters.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

lol your tired or your having a allergic reaction, what have you eaten in the past 6 hours also when i saw the title i was expecting something else and you let me down....
Is this a chronic problem? If this has just come about it sounds like you have strep throat or a cold.

Or aids...
Maybe you shouldn't orally fixate men, hm?
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
i think EVERYONE was misled with the thread title. lmao thats horrible. anyway look for some benedryl, and drink water. also look for ibuprofen. its and anti-inflamitory agent.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
i think EVERYONE was misled with the thread title. lmao thats horrible. anyway look for some benedryl, and drink water. also look for ibuprofen. its and anti-inflamitory agent.

+1
Quote by venom0014
i cant believe you would post something like this in the pit

I don't care... This is the kind of threads that give me teh lulzorz
i gotta agree, the title is hilarious :P
but really, its because you didnt breath enough. When you're nervous, you dont breath as much therefore you have no air to swallow. happens to me too
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by Pauldapro
Oh Lawd.
I lol'd so hard for some reason....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by cedaguol
I don't care... This is the kind of threads that give me teh lulzorz

me too.
You shouldn't have let me stick my dick in your mouth. "Stay with *********" I say, but you say no. It's your own fault.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
less deep-throating, it's fu*king u up
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by md41
Not necessarily with food, but every ten seconds when I need to swallow down my saliva it feels like I actually have to try pushing it back, and it looks a little obvious especially when I'm nervous... anyone do this..?

lololol so many references.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by md41

I actually know what your're talking about. Happens to me sometimes when I get nervous.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior