Is that a Floyd Rose bridge n' trem?

The guitar is a Kramer USA Voyager from the 80's, saw it on a local Craigslist.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Ghold125
nope.

this
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by thespian948
this

that
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
It's just a normal vintage style tremolo.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
No - it doesn't look like its a floating trem either. Is it being advertised as a genuine FR?
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
I'd say no (even though FR did make a semi floating trem without fine tuners. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
EDIT: I realize TS meant type of trem, not brand.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Aug 12, 2008,
I just realized that this is a vintage kramer. I have one and I just started a thread about it trying to find out info on it. How much is he asking?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
loooooooks like a project someone worked on. def. not a floyd rose. a floating tremolo, like on strats. really not special.

though those pickups look pretty sweet.

im wondering what those three dots are next to the volume/tone knobs. actually, seeing as i see no pickup selector, are those the selectors somehow? weeiirrd. also, the one tone knob seems sorta....meh. id be wary, depending on how much he wants. id say its worth about...$100-$150 depending on how it sounds. maybe more, if its really a solid, original (weird) kramer.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
I just realized that this is a vintage kramer. I have one and I just started a thread about it trying to find out info on it. How much is he asking?

$450. I'm still deciding if I should get it or not.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
If you have the money to spare, you should probably get it because I have an old kramer like that and my local music shop told me the value would only increase.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by 3lusiv3
I'd say no (even though FR did make a semi floating trem without fine tuners. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
EDIT: I realize TS meant type of trem, not brand.

You're right.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.