Page 1 of 2
Search bar yielded no results. Blame my awesome searching capabilities if this has been done before.

Anyways, what are some things you've done at a theater during movies you didn't really want to see? Usually when its a generic cheesy children's movie (IE: The Game Plan) I make it a goal to give opposite reactions. Something hilarious happens, fake sob. Something tragic happens, you laugh. Something exciting happens, yawn. Long boring conversation scene? Sit at the edge of your seat.

Also the "Sexual INYOURENDO" game where you turn everything in a Disney movie into an innuendo. Ratatouille had many of these.
Quote by Food Critic
If I do not like what I taste, I do not swallow

I've also brought along a Maglite and shined it on couples making out during the horror flicks, as well as sit down next to a random group of people I didn't know, occasionally nudging the person at the end of the row nearest me. This works spectacularly with a large group of people.

I **** around a lot at movie theaters. I work at one too
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
didn't want to miss a second of the Dark Night so I pissed in my empty pop cup
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
I made love to my phallus.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Play the penis game. At moments that are supposed to be scary but arent, high pitch scream.

PS: when people tell you to stop in the middle of the penis game, yell penis right in there face. whenever they open their mouth to talk yell penis until they stop/you get kicked out/her black boyfriend punches you in the face and you break your nose and have to wear this stupid bandage for a week so my nose isnt permantly out of shape
Quote by Mr. B
empty theater, smoked weed. **** yeah..

Did you really?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
maidenfan006, your signature is highly offensive to me, please take it down...its degrading to women.
i was sitting behind some of my friends cause there were like 20 of us and my friend stood up in the middle of the movie and screamed dude stop fockin kicking my chair. never touched his chair. i didnt technically do it but it was funny
brought a tv remote and started screaming that i couldn't turn the volume down...then threw said remote at the screen
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
umm nothing. Im not gonna pay 8$ to see a ****ty movie.

but sometimes ill get friends to open the exit door so i can get in without paying.
I love boobs and women are only good for 3 things

cooking
cleaning
and VAGINAS
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Once when i was with my friend,we were sitting front row and he brought a head flashlight thing and i was like let me see that, lol. then i said i can't see a damn thing and turned it on and looked around, shining it in peoples faces and then at the screen and it turned white and i was like oh ****... and turned it off lol.
maidenfan006, your signature is highly offensive to me, please take it down...its degrading to women.

your in the pit, a lot worse has been said/drawn
Squatted down and pissed in a cup in a dark corner during "shine a light"
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by Maidenfan066

cooking
cleaning
and VAGINAS
thats very offensive pal, stop it. you should be ashamed of yourself.
Quote by Arch1119
brought a tv remote and started screaming that i couldn't turn the volume down...then threw said remote at the screen

I call BS. (assuming you did this at a movie)
Quote by Maidenfan066

cooking
cleaning
and VAGINAS

Dude my girlfriend is a ****ing amazing cook...i've gained 20 pounds since i started dating her 3 months ago...
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Quote by Pannenkoeken
I call BS.

i call small town where we have 2-3 cops hahaha...**** your big towns
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
I was with my friends and something we did pissed off the guy in front of us, I don't remember.

Quote by keri55

If you get offended over "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" you need to get out more.
Quote by keri55

Get used to it, it's the pit. The phrase doesn't even really mean anything bad, so wtf?
I've never done anything bad in a movie theater, though this thread is giving me some pretty good ideas.
Holy Christ thread hijacked
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by Masonpwiley
I was with my friends and something we did pissed off the guy in front of us, I don't remember.

If you get offended over "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" you need to get out more.

indeed
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Mr. B
sshhh. me and chony.

Impressive. Which one, and what movie, and how the fuck did you do it?

And when are you ungrounded?
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Impressive. Which one, and what movie, and how the fuck did you do it?

And when are you ungrounded?

no further comments..

and i am!

come over and play cod4!
Quote by Mr. B
no further comments..

and i am!

come over and play cod4!

I will, assuming you have your phone back, I'll call you tomorrow. If we're still having practice, I'm not going, too tired. Now get back on topic.

I threw popcorn up in the air, so it got in the way of the projector.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by nalyd
Heh, I can't believe so many of you are taking keri55 seriously...

Well, judging from his/her other posts, it's not surprising.
Quote by keri55

It's a joke from a video, leave the man alone and get back to the kitchen... /joke
i love these kind of threads! i find myself laughing out loud at a lot of them and my mom always looks at me funny.
anyways ive never done anything crazy. just like made out and run up and down the isles on an empty theater but who hasnt done that
I'm a chick. Get used to it!
I wish someone would sit in the row in front of me then say,"why are the floors so sticky?" just so i can lean up and wisper into their ear,"I came"...i love dane cook for the idea
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Quote by daytripper75
people like you piss me off.

most people are there because they want to see the movie.

If you're there to see The Gameplan, and not there because you're killing time with a whole bunch of friends/babysitting/high as ****, I feel geniunely saddened for you

I don't do this to the good movies. Like, say, The Dark Knight. Dead silent throughout the entire 3 hours. Bridge to Terabithia? Laughed like a mother ****er the entire time
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
when i was seeing dark knight for the second time, the girl sitting two chairs away from me was giving her boyfriend a handjob. i was disturbed.

side note, i HATE it when people talk during movies. it makes me want to stand up and kill.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
I went to The Dark Knight on opening night. Right before the movie started when the DC Comics and Batman logo came up while it was really quiet, I said rather loudly "Even if he wins the Oscar it's not like he can go on stage and get it." I recieved a mixed reaction of people being appalled and being amused.
My signature is stupid.
Well at Beowulf my friends and I basically tore that movie apart.

I seriously cannot account for everything, but notable moments included yelling "Get a room!" when he was ear-raping the naked giant, and yelling "Did he die?" at the end.

Also, somebody took off their pants in the theater.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Page 1 of 2