Page 1 of 5
Lately, I've been watching British TV a lot. Ramsay's, Top Gear, Coupling, Not Going Out, and the Office mainly. Anyway, I love British TV and I was wondering if you blokes could recommend any British shows worth watching.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
IT Crowd, Black Books, Mighty Boosh.

Unless you're a scene kid, don't watch Boosh. I've had enough of your lot ruining my fun.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I've bookmarked the thread and look forward to watching the complete series of each series posted. Thank God for the Internet.

Anyway, is Skins any good? It's about to be on BBC America, which will bump up the number of shows to 8! It's Cash In the Attic 24/7.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

I'm now watching The Office Uk, Its hilarious!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by akack
Mighty Boosh, BlackAdder, The IT Crowd.

Coupling is fucking awesome. Get as much as you can.

I've seen it all. Jeff is awesome, it's a bit hard to see season 4 without him.

Jeff

Quote by kman123
Black books
BLACKADDER
IT CROWD!!!
red dwarf

YES YES YES to all the above
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
This show right here is the epitome of British Television.

In all seriousness, you've covered all the shows I watch besides Flying Circus.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
IT Crowd, Monty Python, Red Dwarf, Fawlty Towers
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Have I got News For You
Mock The Week
They are quite dry but I think the humour should just about cross the pond!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Vicar of Dibley, The Fast Show, Peep Show, That Mitchell and Webb look, Mock the Week, Gareth Marenghi's Darkplace and all of the above.
spaced. its a bit old but its got simon pegg in it . also green wing there were only two 'seasons' but it was effin hilarious
Quote by sugar_daddy
Peep Show

YOU MUST SEE THIS TS. Seriously probably best recent British comedy.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Vic Reeves Big Night Out/The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer/Shooting Stars/Bang Bang It's Reeves and Mortimer.

Vic and Bob
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by vocoderboy
spaced. its a bit old but its got simon pegg in it . also green wing there were only two 'seasons' but it was effin hilarious

I've seen a few episodes. The pudgy guy that's always in Simon Pegg's movies is hilarious.

Jeff

Already said, but really, you can't go wrong with Blackadder, Mock The Week, Have I got News for You, Buzzcocks, QI, Black Books etc
All of the above and:

Knowing me knowing you (With alan partridge)

Saxondale

Anything with Ricky Gervais

Fonejacker
Quote by Cal UK
YOU MUST SEE THIS TS. Seriously probably best recent British comedy.

Peep Show is genius. So true to real life.
Black books, peep show, the it crowd, the mighty boosh.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Peep Show - just genius.
Nevermind the Buzzcocks - panelish show with Simon Amstell. Quality
Spaced - If you liked Shaun of the Dead, this is way better.
Shameless - best show on British TV, it's about a poor (chavvish in a way but they're all nice so not really) family in a poor town. Craps all over Skins
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
i know someone has probably already said it, but monty python is the best thing to happen to tv since color.
Black Books; Peep Show; IT Crowd; League of Gentlemen; Yes Minister/Yes, Prime Minister; That Mitchell and Webb Look; Green Wing; Father Ted; Lead Balloon.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by saltysnail
i know someone has probably already said it, but monty python is the best thing to happen to tv since color.

Tbh, I only find the really famous Monty Python sketches funny... And the movies. Life of Brian and Holy Grail are great.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Peep Show!!!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
The Mighty Boosh and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace are pretty funny shows.
Guitars
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RT150
Epiphone AJ-100VS

Amps
Peavey Transformer 212

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
I'm sure these have all been suggested because they're all genius: Green Wing, Black Books, the IT Crowd, Boosh, Peep Show, Mitchell and Webb, Blackadder
Would I Lie To You?
IT Crowd
Mighty Boosh
Peep Show
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Page 1 of 5