So I was out smoking with some buddies. We went to a neighboring district's park. Friend lost his wallet and went back for it... cops came up to the rest of us in the car. They found my friend's pipes and pot. We told them we were smoking.

How ****ed are we? They found nothing on the rest of us.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
So, did the cop just say he was giving you a disorderly conduct ticket? You'll probably be fine, they don't usually decide to lump on extra charges after they've initially decided what to cite you for. Also, the possession ticket would go to the owner/driver of the car since it wasn't on anyone's particular person. You may have actually gotten lucky, sometimes cops cut kids a break, though I've never been caught high/in possession so I don't know how lenient they are on that.
Quote by NGD1313
So, did the cop just say he was giving you a disorderly conduct ticket? You'll probably be fine, they don't usually decide to lump on extra charges after they've initially decided what to cite you for. Also, the possession ticket would go to the owner/driver of the car since it wasn't on anyone's particular person. You may have actually gotten lucky, sometimes cops cut kids a break, though I've never been caught high/in possession so I don't know how lenient they are on that.

How much will the charge be?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM